Chapter 1

CRASH!! A villain flung a fifteen-year-old girl, sending her crashing into the bookshelf on the other side of the room. The girl had been trying to apprehend them to take them to the police. The girl has been taking down minor villains since she was 9 after the people she lived with got arrested.  The broken wood pieces of the bookshelf stabbed the girl into her side. She thought of one place where she could get help before dying, UA high school. A portal appeared above a training field. Falling on her back, the tentacled villain went to attack, tentacled shooting at her.   Creating a sheet of ice she pushed the tentacle trying to get it back into the portal. Breaking the ice the tentacle shot toward her, the girl rolled to the side. The tentacles shot to the other side, rolling again the girl encased herself in an ice dome. BANG BANG BANG the tentacle tried to get in. There was a BOOM the banging stopped, the portal closed, and then silence.

(Bakugou's POV)

I Destroyed the tentacle trying to attack the girl in the dome. It retreats into the closing portal. I walk to the dome of ice surrounding the girl. Aizawa walked up beside me as I study the dome.  I notice a small puddle of red pulling around the girl. Her long black hair with pink tips gets in the puddle as she lays eerily still. Will a swift punch, small explosions firing, breaking the dome of ice. I slowly walk toward the girl. She doesn't look any older than 15. She stirs, her eyes darting around anxiously. A deep purple iris caught my crimson ones. the girl was laying on her side, her right arm rested under her head. I caught the faint hint of a heart on her wrist.  Small sparks flew across the skin of her hand, intriguing me. who is this girl? What is her quirk? Where did she come from? I slowly pick up the girl in bridal style to take her to recovery girl.

"Who-" She spoke, her voice drifting off as she loses consciousness. 

(Elora's POV)

I was eight years old again. I stood outside a door listening to the men inside.

"We've had the Eraser's kid for the past six years now, we clearly can't raise her the hate villains. If we could she probably not be staring at every hero she sees with aw", a man with black hair states, continuing he asks, " What are we going to do with her?". The red-haired man next to him looks him dead in the eyes saying, " We will continue to train her to hate Heros, We have until she turns 10 then we turn her over to the League". I stood there shocked and confused about what I was hearing.  I slowly crept back to bed. Questions and thoughts running through my head who is the Eraser person they talked about? They said something about me being his kid. Why?

I wake with a start. I analyze my surroundings. I was in a hospital-type bed. A chair was pulled to the side of the bed. A boy with blond spiky hair sat there sleeping peacefully. An elderly woman with her hair in a bun came into the room, " Oh good your awake" she walked closer to me and inspected my stomach wound, when she was done she walked out. Returning with a man with long black hair who looked like he hasn't slept in days, and a short bear wearing a suit. The bear looked at me and asked, "what's your name?" I contemplated telling them a lie but it seemed it would only cause more problems, plus Mr. Eyebags looks like he would be able to see through any lie I tell.

" Elora Takahashi," I tell them. 

" I'm Principal Nezu, this is Mrs. Aizawa", The bear says pointing to Mr. Eyebags beside him. they both look at me then seemed to suddenly notice the boy next to me in the chair hunched over the food of the bed. 

" What is Bacugo doing here? Do you know him?", Mr. Aizawa asks me. I look at him answering"I don't know why he's here and I don't know him,"  motioning toward the boy asks, " Do you want to go somewhere more private  to speak?"  Answering his question I say," Nah that's ok, he's asleep anyway, and I don't think I have the energy to go anywhere right now," Nodding he starts asking me questions, " Why were you fighting the villain?"  I looked at the guy with a 'What do you think' look. " Duh so he could get arrested", I say mated of factly. Mr. Eyebags asks me if I have my license to do so, I respond with a no then Principle Nezu asks," Would you like to join UA high school, you are clearly skilled enough," I look at him with a shocked expression. He wants me to Join UA? I would actually get to go to school, instead of sitting outside the classroom running the risk of getting caught. I look back at eyebags and the bear, " sure," the bear looked relieved that I accepted. " Mr. Aizawa will be your teacher, you will be in class 1-A," with that he turns and leaves. 

Well, look at that I'm actually going to school. The only problem now is where I'm going to sleep at night.