Looking

Sam's POV
"Anthony!" I yelled "You're going to be late for school." No one answered with a snarky "I'll be there in a minute." I walked into his room to find it was empty. "Anthony?" I asked. I looked all over the house and there was no sign of him.

I ran downstairs. "Mom." I yelled "What is it honey?" She asked "Anthony is missing." I panicked "Well let's call the school and-" She was interrupted by the sound of the door. Mom went to open it and Mr Lawrence walked in. "Where is she?" He asked "Leana?" I asked "Yes she has been missing all night and I know she is here." He said "Anthony is missing too." Mom said "They are together I know it." Mr Lawrence said. "Well where could they be?" Mom said. "I don't know." I said.

Leana's POV
I sat on me and Anthony's make-shift bed as we debated whether to go to school or not. "I don't know." He said "Well what else are we gonna do?" I said "I don't know! I have never lived alone before!" Anthony said "Well I have and it sucks." I said "What do you mean you've loved on your own?" Anthony said sitting down next to me. "My mom left me alone in the steps of a abandoned fire station when I was six." I said "How long was it before you got home?" Anthony asked pulling me into a hug. "There months." I said "My dad saw me on the side of the road one day. And took me home." "Oh Leana." Anthony said still shocked at what I was telling him. "I thought this would feel different because I am with you but it feels the same." I said starting to cry and Anthony held me tighter. "So we're not going  to school." Anthony said trying to be funny. It worked. I giggled "Yes we can get out of school." I said. Our phones buzzed and I looked at mine. There was a post from Sam LaRusso. Her, Mr LaRusso and my dad are looking for us.