Mini story 1- anxiety

She tied her shoelace and walked over to the front door. After waving goodbye to her mama she headed to school, thoughts freely running in her head. What if they don't like my outfit?? What if..?? She tried to get these thoughts out of her head as she continued walking along the pathway. She knew that what ifs are barely ever true..but some thoughts have always just stayed with her.
————————————————————————
She would cry herself to sleep some nights because of these thoughts, the over thinking..
————————————————————————
As she sat in her seat she listened as the group of girls giggled and talked behind her. Why couldn't she be like them? Shes always loved the idea of friends but has never seemed to make enough to have a friend group. These usually consisted of at least 5 friends and she had only 2 at the time. You see she was too afraid..of everything. She thought one of the saddest moments of anyone's life is when you have friends with empty hearts..
———————————————————————
They would whisper and talk about her and the thoughts ate her up inside, this feeling..she had felt before.It's like being stuck in your own body, wanting to scream and stand up for your self but you cant. Your too scared..
————————————————————————
ANXIETY