four | budapest

-FOUR-

Yelena downed a shot of vodka as she walked around the yellow-lit kitchen, looking for things to eat. Ophelia walked in, tying her wavy hair up into a ponytail as she asked, "Hey, Lena. Where's the food, I'm so hungry."

"I know I'm older than you, Felita, but you are an adult. Order for yourself." Yelena chuckled, flicking the huntress' ponytail. "Do not touch my hair or I swear to god I will eat you." Hissed the younger woman.

"Violent, but okay." Nodded Yelena. She picked up her phone and called up the nearby Asian food place, moving to the next room to order. Ophelia moved towards the coffee machine lazily, and started making her favourite drink. As she stirred it, she felt a pair of long and familiar arms wrap around her waist, and several kisses being peppered across her shoulders. She chuckled and said, "Darling, if you wanted attention, you could've just asked." She placed her coffee on the counter and turned around in Kate's arms, pressing a soft kiss to the latter's lips.

"I know, but I wanted to show you some amount of affection. I mean, you've been pretty stressed lately with all this HYDRA business happening." The archer replied, hugging her tightly. Ophelia wrapped her arms around Kate securely, burying her face in the younger woman's neck as she replied, "You truly are the most wonderful person in the entire world."

Kate then pulled away from the hug and picked up Ophelia's coffee, sipping from it, ultimately claiming it as her own before walking out to sit on the couch. The huntress said nothing, but merely looked at Lucky and Fanny as she said, "Honestly, she gets away with a lot of things because I love her." She realised what she was doing, and walked out of the kitchen, muttering to herself, "Why am I talking to dogs...I am losing my mind..." 

She walked out to see Yelena yelling into the phone, spilling a string of insults and curses at the person on the other end of the line in frustration. "Yelena, sweetheart, calm down. Give me the phone." Said Ophelia, placing a hand on the furious blonde's shoulder.

"Hello there, I'd like to order three plates of momos, one plate of fried rice with kung-pao chicken, vegetable noodles, one hot and sour soup, and two sweet corn chicken soups. Did you get that?" The huntress spoke in a softer, more ambient tone as compared to Yelena, and the person at the other end asked, "Ma'am, you were just yelling at me in Russian--" 

"Oh, no, no. That was merely my short-tempered Russian cousin," The huntress chuckled lightly to ease the man's nerves, while looking at the widow with an accusing glare. "So, have you got the order written down? I can repeat it if you'd like." She said. The man replied, "So you want three plates of momos, one plate of fried rice with kung-pao chicken, vegetable noodles, one hot and sour soup, and two sweet corn chicken soups. I got that right?" 

"Yeah." She said, tapping her index impatiently at the back of the phone. He added, "Your order will be delivered to your address in thirty minutes. Your name?" "Lola Ellis." Ophelia used the alias she was under. "Address?" He asked. Once she had given him the required information, she cut the call. "Yelena, I let you order something one time. One goddamn time. And I had to step in."

"He called me a Communist!" 

"You're a Russian assassin. If you don't want to be called a Commie, atleast make an effort to mask your accent when talking to others if it affects you that much!" 

Yelena scowled and stormed off, presumably in search for her uncommonly strong bottle of vodka, muttering Russian curses as she did.