Prologue-The flashback

The year was 2012 and the only thing I could do was run, my heart was beating in my chest as I tried not to look back.  After spending so long in a place that was difficult to escape from, running was the best thing to do. H.Y.D.R.A have held me captive for years, multiple escapes were made with long journeys but they always seemed to know where to find me.

I stopped to try and catch my breath taking a quick look behind me, a sigh of relief left my lips as I realised I was alone and managed to escape. I turned around my body came in contact with another causing me to trip over my own feet and fall on my back. "Avery Mitchell" A man with a deep voice spoke, jumping to my feet to see who it was I could have screamed. 

"I'm Nick Fury, I need to have a word with you" We walked around until we reached a café where he told me about 'The Avengers' of course the name already sounded familiar. I has always been a dream of meeting them and with great luck we all came in contact when the constant escaping started.

"So let me see if I've got everything- you want me a former H.Y.D.R.A hostage to become an avenger?" He only nodded at my words before going in to full detail about what was going to be happening and before long I was stood at the door of the Avengers Compound with nothing but a racing heart and sweaty hands. God only knows how this is going to turn out; this could either go right or terribly wrong and I end up making a fool of myself.