A question?

Giyus mind had been busy lately. With him having to give hospital visits to tanjiro and rengoku almost daily. By the time giyu got home he was exhausted. Rengoku would get let out in a few days with tanjiro leaving the hospital tomorrow. He let out a big sigh thinking about the previous conversations with rengoku...

flashback to a few hours ago when giyu went to visit rengoku

"HEY TOMIOKA!" Rengoku shouted
"H-hey rengoku please could you quiet down a bit? I'm pretty sure people are sleeping-" giyu said in a concerned manner. Rengoku let out a big smile and nodded which made giyus heart beat fast. They talked for a while until rengoku brought up something giyu hoped he wouldnt.
"Hey, tomioka have you been getting enough sleep lately? you look really tired" the truth was giyu couldnt sleep lately because of everything that had been happening so he had only been getting 5 minute naps before he had to go on a mission/visit the hospital. Turns out giyu had been dozing of this whole time and rengoku had noticed. Giyu knew there was no point in lying so he told rengoku everything which then turned into him being lectured by both shinobu and rengoku and then being told hes not aloud to go to the hospital until he gets some sleep. Before he knew it giyu had fell asleep on his estate floor his face relaxed and peaceful.

Giyu woke up the next morning with every bone in his body aching, considering the position he slept in last night he wasnt suprised. He stood up and gave a big sigh then looked out side and realised it was noon and then it hit him. "Oh shit I was ment to be seeing tanjiro out of the hospital today!" Giyu quickly made his way out of his house where he bumped into shinobu. "Oh my tomioka! Why the sudden rush?" She said with a smile. "If it's about tanjiro he got sent on another mission so you cant see him right now but hes doing well." Shinobu stated. Giyu nodded thankful for the information he just heard. "Anyways I was coming to ask you something!" shinobu said as a smirk grew on her face. Giyu knew she was up to something but he didnt know what...

Word count: 394 🙂👍