c h a p t e r 1

Today I hit the gym pretty good. I never came to the stablishment this late before, but things are how they got to be.
It was pretty dark and I was almost left alone. I showered and got comfortable clothes on and finally headed out.

My walking pace increased since I was cold and the night was dark, but a sudden twinkle called my attention, so, rapidly, just to check what it was, I turned my head. I got to see a tall lamp that built up a kinda creepy vibe, specially when it's twinkling began intesifying, annoyingly blinding me.

When I was about to lead my stare back towards my path, I hit something hard. I flinched and looked in front of me... but that gave me no responses. As an instinct, my eyes traced a straight upwards line until I met a face. Easily could say it was the tallest person I had ever seen.

I collected my jaw since it had dropped and proceeded to scan him from head to toe and backwards too; but I had to stay calmed right?

I said sorry a pair of times, really putting effort on apologizing for being distracted. He smiled at me the whole time, his teeth were aligned, it's shape reminding me of the waning crescent moon phase.

I'm not sure if that was the reason my curiosity woke up and felt confident enough to ask for his name and number, but that's the impulse I followed.

It didn't end right there though, for some reason I hadn't seen him in the gym but he was there too and headed out at the same time as me aparently, so we decided to go for something to drink together.

I couldn't stop thinking of how attractive he was because for some reason, he was exactly my type and made me feel my cheecks burning very often, but putting that aside, he was funny and matched my energy.

When time had passed by, he told me he didn't want me to go home alone at that time and with that weather, so I agreed sleeping at his place, which I thought I would never ever regret.