Chapter 4

"Ah brother welcome back-" the suit of armor said but paused when he saw his brother look heartbroken and soaked from the rain. "Brother what happened!" He asked going to him wrapping a towel around him starting to worry when he wouldn't look up at him, "Brother!" Shaking his shoulders. "Nothing's wrong Alphonse.... You worry too much." The blond said almost mumbling to hide the hurt in his voice. Alphonse knew something was wrong since his brother said he was going to meet with the Colonel earlier and was usually happy when he came back. "You're lying something happened, you're never like this." He started to say irritating Edward. It was strange for Edward to start feeling irritated at his younger brother but he had enough for one day still confused and hurt by Roy's words. "I said I'm fine Alphonse!" He said snapping looking at Alphonse bothered surprising the suit of armor at his brothers sudden attitude. He stood silent still surprised but could see the pain in his brothers golden eyes, "Brother you were crying weren't you?" He asked making Ed flinch biting his lip. His golden eyes started to water, "I'm sorry Alphonse... I'm sorry." He sobbed apologetically the tears streaming down his cheeks again, "Is it because I'm a guy! Am I not good enough for him!". Alphonse was devastated at the news "Ed... It'll be okay I'm here for you." He comforted pulling his brother in for a hug to comfort him, "You are good enough... You didn't do anything wrong, he's the one that's wrong.".