The Creation Of Achilles Part 2

Aiga stood in the forest and then held Infinite Achilles. Aiga then said I am tired of not being the best partner for you Achilles. Achilles pulled Aiga into the void. Achilles then said Aiga you do what you must but just know you have been the best partner.  Aiga then said I have an idea I will evolve you. Aiga then went to his father's workshop. He then went outside and took the sword and shield of Achilles and then brought them into the workshop. Aiga then began creating his brand new Achilles. Z Achilles, Cho Z Achilles,  Union Achilles, and Infinite Achilles aura flew into the new Achilles. 

      Aiga then made a new launcher that could control his powerful Beyblade. Aiga then said This is Noble Achilles. Aiga then said, Achilles. Achilles pulled him into the void and then looked into his eyes and then said Aiga you having fun. Aiga then said Yeah. He then left his house and then got on a train and then road to Beigoma Academy. Aiga then said I AM BACK. As then entire Beigoma Academy Beyclub looked at Aiga and then said Aiga is that really you.? Aiga then said Yes It's me . Aiga then said Fubuki How about a good battle. Achilles' aura engulfed Aiga. Aiga then said Let's roll. Aiga ran forward and then flipped. Aiga flipped into the air and shot Achilles at the stadium.  

Forneus took the center of the stadium. Achilles takes to the rim of the stadium and is off. Aiga then said Alright partner we did. Achilles then crashed into the wall. Aiga then said Alright take it down. Achilles rushed straight at Forneus. Emporer Guard yelled Fubuki. Aiga then yelled Bond with Z Achilles with a Z Buster. Achilles then glowed and flashed colors of Z Achilles' aura. Achilles slammed into Forneus and then slammed it into the air. Achilles then flipped back and then started slamming into the wall. As then Naru said Aiga and Fubuki are battling. Forneus then used the Yard Driver to land back into the stadium and then dodged Achilles' Attack. Achilles was losing stamina. Forneus was racing straight at Achilles. Aiga then said Deflect. Cho Z Shield yelled Aiga. Achilles then used the shield part of the layer to deflect the attack of Forneus. Achilles then raced up the stadium.

Achilles then hit the wall and fixed itself. Fubuki then said That was Cho Z Achilles' move. Aiga then smiled and said I can now use all of the moves from the past evolutions of Achilles. Forneus yelled Fubuki. Emporer Drift yelled Fubuki. Aiga yelled Naru. As then past Aiga and Present Aiga combined. Aiga's hair bursted from its hair tie and stood up. Achilles yelled Aiga. Achilles raced around the stadium. Achilles and Forneus raced towards the center and missed each other. Achilles raced up the stadium and flew into the air. Aiga then said Go For It Noble Z Dive. Emporer Crash yelled Fubuki. Forneus using the momentum from the stadium raced at Achilles. Achilles and Forneus met in the center of the stadium.  A giant light engulfed the stadium. Achilles and Forneus flew through the air. Forneus bursted and then Achilles landed in the stadium. Aiga then said We won I did it. Noble Achilles with a burst finish. Aiga Akaba is the winner. Aiga then fell to the ground and fell asleep.