🍋🍑Mickey's Club🍑🍋

It was a normal day in Mickey's Club (not clubhouse, it is an actual club) People we're drinking, dancing, and doing...other things. It was closing time, everyone left and Mickey started to clean his club when suddenly, Pete the Cat walked in.

"Pete?" Mickey asked, "Heya Mickey" The cat responded, something seemed off about him. "It's past closing time, what are ya doing here lad?" Mickey was very strict about his opening and closing hours, "I know and I'm sorry Mickey, I just needed you alone" Pete said nervously, "Well if ya help me clean up, we could head to my house and talk" Pete smiled to these words then grabbed a broom to start sweeping garbage that was left behind. Usually it takes around 2 hours to clean the entire place but with Pete's help it only took 1 hour, "Thanks for the help Pete! Let me set the alarm and lock the doors, then I can drive us to my house!" Mickey said in a cheerful voice, Pete nodded and went to go wait outside. Mickey finished then leaded Pete to his car and drove home, they had a nice conversation while driving.

"Ahhhh.. Home sweet home!" Mickey said relieved, he set his stuff down onto his kitchen table then leaded Pete to his room. "So, what's up?" Mickey asked while hopping onto his bed, Pete had been waiting so long, he couldn't help himself. "Pe-" Mickey was cut off when Pete pushed his lips onto Mickey's, the mouses eyes were wide open, he was shocked. He soon melted into the kiss, he grabbed Pete's face to bring them closer, their tongues not fighting but dancing together. Mickey was moaning into the kiss. After what felt like forever, they separated to catch their breath, it was getting hot and steamy. "Wowie Pete, I didn't know you felt that way.." Mickey said in a hushed voice while his hands wander down Pete, wanting to feel every inch of his body. "Why don't we take this a step further, Petey~"

Mickey was undressing himself and Pete, Pete was huge, a long 9 inches, thick too. Mickey didn't want to admit it but Pete's size intimidated him a bit, but he was also very aroused, ready to feel Pete deep in him. Thinking about it made him hard. Pete noticed this and started to fap Mickey's dick. Mickey was arching his back, it felt so good. Pete started to go faster, noticing Mickey's reactions. "A-ah~" Pete liked that sound, he loved Mickey's petite little moans, they made him hard. Pete put his tongue on Mickey's tip, his tongue was hot and wet, it felt so good. Pete was teasing Mickey, and Mickey didn't like this, Mickey grabbed Pete's head and shoved his cock down his throat and bobbed Pete's head for him, Pete was gagging and moaning, Mickey found this so hot, he was getting more and more turned on. Suddenly, Mickey shoved his cock all the way down Pete's throat and came into his mouth, "Swallow it all, or you'll be punished like a bad kitten~" Mickey liked to be dominate. Pete swallowed like he was told but some dripped out of his mouth, "Oh kitten.." Mickey said while he wiped the cum off the corner of Pete's mouth, "You didn't swallow it all..~" Mickey had bad intentions, "I-I'm sorry master..what will my punishment be..~?" Pete was a masochist, he was excited.

Mickey got up and went into his closet, he was searching for something, "Close your eyes Petey~" Pete obeyed and closed his eyes, something covered his eyes afterwards, it was a blindfold. Mickey then picked up Pete and sat him onto the bed, after completely undressing Pete, Mickey cuffed his hands to the head bed frame, he turned Pete over to where his ass was facing him. He started to spank Pete with a whip, "Oh Mickey!~ Ah!!~" Pete was moaning loudly, not caring if anyone heard. Mickey then stopped to lick Pete's hole, he was using his saliva as lube, then Mickey grabbed something, Pete didn't know what. Suddenly Pete felt something get shoved into his ass, it was vibrating. Realization struck, Mickey shoved a vibrator into Pete's ass, with no warning. Mickey was pulling the vibrator in and and out, thrusting into his kitten. "A-ahh!~ Oh!~ High- ah~! Turn it up- oh~ higher!!~" Pete wanted the vibrations to be higher, "You'll have to beg, slut." Mickey said demanding, "Ple- AHH~!! PLEASE~!! PLEASE MASTER~~!!!" Mickey loved to hear his moans, "That's much better, whore" Mickey turned the vibration up higher, "O-OhhAhhh!!~" Pete became a moaning mess, hardly able to get words out. Mickey removed the vibrator and replaced it with his 8 inch cock, he was going hard and rough, showing no mercy, Pete loved it and was moaning more and more. Mickey went balls deep into Pete and came, again. Mickey stayed inside Pete for a while before pulling out, some of his cum leaked out and he licked it out of the cats asshole. He un-cuffed Pete and took off the blindfold, they showered cause they're not fucking nasty then they cuddled the rest of the night.

---------------------

868 words😫😫 anyways hope ya enjoyed this bullshit, Aya requested this but Rei fucking wrote it😳😳😳😳😳

If you want a story written, just request or something okay bye🤪