Moondrop X reader Part 2

Note to Y/N: All the kids got picked up by their parents so it's you and Sun/Moon
Italics are usually thoughts
• Bold Text is usually the character talking or yelling.
• Parentheses is the author <33

*Hours later/Morning Time*

As I woke up, I notice I was still in the daycare. Oh shoot! That's right I passed out when Moondrop was here. Now that has me wondering, I need to ask Sunrise some questions about that. I got up from my sleeping spot, sunrise ran up to me. Y/N are you okay? Did moon do anything bad? Moon didn't do anything bad, in fact he seems quite interesting. Im also feeling fine *stomach growls* well actually I'm hungry, I say nervously. Oh that's good, you guys get along! Sorry if he have done anything wrong. Your probably wondering why you never seen him? Well since you have the day shift, you would usually see me only since I'm a animatronic that is here always here in the morning and moon is usually here at night making sure kids go to sleep if that makes sense. Oh your hungry? I can't escort you there due to me only being able to stay in here but the food  should be near the main area.

Okay, thanks! I started to walk through the pizzaplex, to order some food with some of the money I still have in my pocket for some reason didn't fall out. (LMAOO). After I bought the pizza I went to the daycare to finish my paperwork, then say goodbye to sunrise. Later on I went home to get ready for the day and eat the pizza I bought which was pretty decent. I decided to watch tv, till around 5pm, till I had the sudden urge to meet moondrop, to get to know him more. I went to my room and decided to pack my bag for overnight stay, and head to the pizzaplex. As I arrived,  one of the workers question, "What are you doing here?". I reply "Oh I plan on working night shift today!". I then went to the daycare and slid down the slide. How did I even get away with that? Is it that common this happens? After I settled in, I went down the slide
__________________________
Y/N: Moon are you there?
Moondrop: Yeah, I'm here, what are you doing here so late?
Y/N: Uh, I wanted to get to know you better.
Moondrop: Weird, okay. Don't ask too much I'll get more annoyed then I already am. (Gee we didn't know you would be on your male period today)
Y/N: Why are you even annoyed in the first place?
Moondrop: The kids wouldn't listen to me.
Y/N: Well, have you tried to reason with them?
Moondrop: No of course not. They are all naughty children especially this one child- I forgot his name.. what was it again? Greg? Oh it was Gregory!
Y/N: Moon, that's the problem you haven't tried to talk to them. You can't just yell at all your problems, not all children are bad. (In fact they are confirmed demons🧏🏾‍♀️)
Moondrop: Well yelling gets them to listen more, it isn't that hard to just take a nap.
Y/N: Moon if you keep doing that you'll be viewed as "Hostile". You need to act more nice and friendly towards the kids. No kids would wanna be around you if you scared them, I sighed.
Moondrop: Your right... I'm sorry about that. How can I get them to like me?
Y/N: For one, talk to them calmly and if one decides to disobey, tell them to step out of the daycare. Also what was about that "Gregory kid" what was he like?
Moondrop: It's a long story actually but to shorten it out, He turned the lights off, knowing he shouldn't. Which led to a absolute catastrophe.

Announcements: Everyone please head out of the building, closing time is in 5 minutes!

I decided to leave the daycare to go to the bathroom.
Moon: Where are you going?
Y/N: To the bathroom
Moon: Please come back in time, don't stay out to late
Y/N: What does he mean by that?
———————————————————
To be continued, I decided to redo it so it'll be listed as another name