1

༺♡༻

"WHAT'S YOUR biggest dream so far?" The producer asked Maddy

"WHAT'S YOUR biggest dream so far?" The producer asked Maddy. "I've never thought about it before...but I'm gonna be a pop star one day." She smiled.
_______

Maddy loved her well being. She knew what was right and what was wrong. That's why she hasn't been cancelled yet but the only thing that is controversial to say about Maddy...is that she didn't care or well about her future. She's always wanted to be a hair stylist but she doesn't know who she is anymore.

Maddy lived with her dad, her mom wasn't around much so she doesn't know her that much.
Maddy and her dad were the closet. They knew each others secrets...Maddy and her dad were inseparable.
She loved him and he loved her.

______

Living in a content creator house was not for me. I hated it. It was always loud and annoying at most times. I left my hometown to live with my friend Larray. It was hard leaving my dad but he visits every weekend and we call everyday.

He cares if I'm safe or not. It's hard being away from someone you love.

"Bitch wake up. Wake up. Wake up hoe!!!" I woke up to myself hitting the floor. "Girl. How many times do I have to tell you? Stop throwing me off my bed." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, are you excited to start our show?" Larray was the type of person who loved attention.

Me and him are the same person. He loved being the center of the spotlight and I did too. "Hell yeah. We're gonna make big money." We started to freestyle dance.

"Alright but actually, I'm like so excited." He smiled.
"Me too, I love having attention." I smiled. His went wider...so I'm guessing he thought of something.
"What is it?" I questioned.

"Imagine the edits we get?" He started jumping I got excited as well and started jumping with him.
I love having larray as a roommate. He's actually the sweetest person in the world.
_______

"Mads...should we get orange or apple?" I asked "I low-key hate apple. It's nasty." He made a fake gag noise. "Orange it is" I laughed while taking the orange juice.
"I need me some dick." He started pushing the cart.
I laughed at his desperate ass. "I need me some too."

"You should go for Vinnie again." He blurted out.
"Been there done that." I put the pickles in the cart.
"Cmon, you guys were so cute." He made puppy eyes.

"We weren't we fought all the time." I scoffed. He rolled his eyes.

______

Vinnie and Maddy dated before she got famous.
They kept it a secret cause he didn't want her to get hurt. Even though she was already hurting.

"Maddy, how many fucking times do I have to tell you? It's no." He yelled at her face. "Well I wanna go." She shouted it back. "Well I don't and your not going either." He slammed the door shut.

Or another time....

Larray- Girl I haven't seen u in a hot minute

Larray-
Girl I haven't seen u in a hot minute.

Mads-
Girl I know, Vinnie is just being a dick rn.

"Who are you texting?" Vinnie said. "Larray." Maddy sighed. "What's with all that additude?" He scoffed.
"What additude?" She got up from her spot.
"Your acting like bitch right now." He walked out of the room. Maddy was so mad she let her actions get the best of her.

"I'm acting like a bitch? Says the one that's controlling as fuck." She followed him down stairs.
"I'm not. I just don't trust you." He said back.
"How can you not trust me ? I'm literally so loyal to you Vinnie." She shouted.

"Yeah for sure." He scoffed. "The only one that should be worried is me. Your the one texting Nai." She walked away before a hand grabbed her elbow. "How the fuck did you know that?" He pulled her arm out of his grip.

"Guys guys chill out." Thomas tried breaking the two up. "Everyone knows Vinnie! Your fucking idiot I hope you know that." And with that she grabbed her stuff and left. Tears went down her face. Vinnie tried contacting her but she ignored him. She went crying to larray at when she got back.

She didn't tell her dad cause she was too scared if her dad came and beat his ass. She hated seeing her dad mad. It's the side she'd never want to see in her life.

They always made up. He'll find a way to call her then the next day she'll be laying on his bed shirtless. She'd always regretted going back to him

______

"I'm sorry mads. I shouldn't have said that." He rested his arm on my shoulder. "It's fine." I smiled at him. "But can we still hit this party up? Its at the hype house though." He gave her a look. "I mean sure. I wanna have fun." She smiled.

_________

I know it's really short! But

Next chapter will be longer and full of drama.
I hope you liked chapter one. It was basically her back story!!

 It was basically her back story!!

Outfit-