This is just the intro

your names y/n Dessy, you're 20 years old you live in la w your best-friends tara Katrina and Devyn. you live w tara she's been your tour guide since you barely moved out to LA, you were born and raised in Washington. you were you used to a small place no big crowds traffic or anything big really. being in la had you full of anxiety you missed living w your parents, you missed being home but la was your home now you had to take ur time to get used to it. you were in bed, you had your glasses on bc you had horrible vision your hair was in a messy bun and you were scrolling through instagram laying in bed in your room you and tara live in an apartment together. tara walked in "omg why are you still in bed ? i told you that the guys are having a party and me and you are going kat and dev are gonna be there too" she said walking to ur closet to check for something to wear for you "ugh tara i don't fit in that much here in LA yet, you think a party is good for me ? especially w my anxiety" you said laying ur phone down and sitting up. she turned to you "girl it's a party, and you're single plus i want you to meet the guys like you haven't even met my boyfriend" she said, "well i mean you never invite him over tara and what other guys would i meet ??" you said. "my boyfriend jake, Colby, sam and Corey" tara said you stared at her and threw yourself back on the bed "ugh fine but i need time to get ready" you said rolling your eyes. tara started dancing "hell yes party! party! party! yuh" you both giggled she walked out to give you some time to get ready. you hopped in the shower took a nice 15 minute long shower to shave and get yourself all clean. you got out started doing your makeup after that you put on a red tight short dress and some black heels after that you blow dried your hair and curled it. after you we're done you felt super confident you put your contacts in bc you didn't like being in public w your glasses. you grabbed your pursed and walked to the living room where you saw tara, she was in a black short tight dress and some big doll black shoes. "oh my you are looking so gorgeous" she said as you approached her, "thank thank you and you are beautiful oh my gosh" you said hugging her you both smiled and headed out. tara drove you both to the guys house as she parked you saw so many cares your stomach started to hurt "tara im so nervous" you said as she unbuckled her seat belt. "girl don't be you're w me now let's go" she said opening her car door you unbuckled and got out, you followed her in there was loud music and a lot of people. you guys walked up to jake you met him he was super sweet and kind you hung out w them, they were drinking and you didn't. "omg girl take a drink" Katrina said to you "oh i don't drink" you said jake laughed "why? can't handle it ?" he said and they all laughed. you got super embarrassed and took a drink you kept drinking and drinking and drinking. you got super drunk and started dancing w random guys and making out w them, after a while you laid your eyes on this guy he had dark brown hair, blue eyes he was sitting down drinking you walked up to him bc you thought he was cute "uh h-hi" you said to him tryna get your words out bc you were super drunk, "hey sexy" he said winking at you. you got on top of him and started making out w him he got up w you still on him you wrapped your legs around his waist he walked up the stairs and took you into a room he laid you on the bed. he kept making out w you and he slipped his hand into your panties fingering you. you kept moaning, you looked into his eyes, {this is the man your gonna lose your virginity too} you said in your head, he pulled his hand out and sucked on his fingers and tasted you. he took off his shirt and you sat up kissing his chest, he pulled your dress off and unhooked your bra you both got fully naked and he shoved his cock inside you. you yelled rolling your head back it felt so good, he was thrusting in and out of you slowly and gradually started going faster you were a moaning mess. he was what you wanted, yes you were drunk but you knew there was something about him that you wanted forever. the way he fucked you kissed you touched you and looked at you, you were falling for him, {what is it about him? i can't get enough of him i never wanna let him go} you said in your head looking into his eyes as he was fucking you in missionary. you were so close to cumming, you wrapped your legs around his waist he came and you came w him you both started breathing heavily, he smiled at you then pulled out and laid next to you. you laid next to him he cuddled you and you both fell asleep. you woke up seeing light from the sun through the window, you turn around and saw him sleeping you kept looking at him you gasped that was the instagram dude you've been crushing on Colby Brock you blushed bc you had him inside you, you had him go yourself. you laid your head on his chest and he woke up, he tried sitting up you sat up also "hey.." you said to him "oh uhm, hey uh can you go?? like the nights over and shit" he said laying back and grabbing a cigarette and lighting it your heart dropped "y-you mean like leave ? like get out of the house" you said shaky, "did i stutter our night was over it was fun but you can leave now" he said smoking. you got up, and quickly dressed and ran out you pulled out your phone and saw 56 missed calls and 103 messages from tara. you called her "girl where the fuck are you i've been here worried sick waiting up all night for you to come home what the fuck" she said, you fell to your knees crying and shaking "tara he he he used me" you said struggling to complete a sentence. "wait what girl what happened where are you i'll come get you" "im at your boyfriends house, a guy at the party used me" "im going" you sat there crying for 20 mins then she pulled up, she got off and ran to you she helped you up and hugged you. "girl who was it i'll beat his ass" you looked her in the eyes "it was Colby, Colby Brock" her jaw dropped and her eyes opened wide.

hey thank you for reading the story, for any questions my instagram is pbafb.author