CHAPTER = 3

Author pov~

(Same day at night)

Mr kim = maria go.inform the kids to come down.
(He told a maid ordering her)

Time skip~

In living room

As everyone take their seats in couch

Mr kim = so, kids I have a something important to talk with you

Jimin = about what?(not really interested)

Mr kim = I have a girlfriend and we have decided to get married...

Bts = WHAT???

Tae = dad pls I know that girlfriend of yours are just for pleasure right??

Mr kim = nope(blank face) she is my love and-

Jungkook = dad you know the first girlfriend you have you said same at that time... But at last she's just a gold digger...

Mr kim = first listen to me don't cut me b/w... I know that time I did a mistake but not now... I have got my real love... So, this marriage is going to happen.. Even if you (bts) like it or not.. and she is coming with his son tomorrow at night be ready..(He left)

Suga = wtf..

Jin = yoongs don't-

Suga = whatever...

Jin = yahh you should re-

Namjoon = guys stop we should focus on this meaningless marriage..

(Army should focus on jungkook abs)

Suga = guys can we talk tomorrow.... I want to 😪 sleep...

J-hope = you are always sleepy meow ( he said last word silently)

Jin = so, we should talk tomorrow good night...

Bts(except jin) = good night...

(They also went towards there bedrooms and slept)

NEXT MORNING

M/n get up early bcz of office work and get fresh up Like every morning but today's morning..he feel strange like something going to happen in his life.It's like that his dirty secret gonna reveal soon.This thing making him anxious.. Scared a bit (only a bit) and he know that his mom hates when someone lie to her but what if she get to know that her son is same as her father not cheater but he use the girls for pleasure then kill them it.is.a.big. thing. It is or not?

These things roaming in his mind making him worried for his mom... As she is the only person he loves the most. The thing is that a lie can never be hidden and it is gonna expose soon or later. That's why people say truth like a medicine that can cure you but lie is a poison that can kill you before you can get better.

M/n = what is this feeling that I am feeling now? - with a slow tone he stated

Time skip

M/n = mom are you sure that you love him.

Mom = I am damn sure but why are you asking me this? Are you not happy son?

M/n = No mom I am happy for you just curious..

In mind = ofcourse I am not happy with this marriage mom and that so called lover of yours. Urgg I hate him fucking old hag.

Well, you readers are things that where they are and where both of them are talking..

For your confusion M/n done his office work early bcz his mom called him to come early home today as they both are going to dinner in 'Mr kim' house. As soon as the sun goes down Miss lee started to get nervous as she is gonna interact with his boyfriend kids. On the other hand M/n is not even nervous neither happy. As you him.They were talking in car while M/n is driving.

The car stop both get out the car and his mom is looking so beautiful while her son looking hot as fuck. As you guys know who he is.

Infront of the mansion

Miss lee = M/n how do I look?

M/n = Mom its the fifth time that you ask me this question. And my answer will always be same you look gorgeous.

Miss lee = you know na.. I am so nervous and all.

- He just give a nod as he know his mom is nervous af..

He ring the bell and not more than two second the door open.

He feel something strange what will happen next?

His secret gonna reveal or not?

He is scared or not?

Can he love someone again or not?

End of the chapter....