The Mauntains of Moria

This part contains a little crushing!
Don't worry its allowed to blush! :)
......................................................
We were riding horses for almoust 4 hours. It was exhausting, i had to walk next to Boromir. Sadly for me he didn't stoped talking about his saving and how brave he is.

We finally stopped for a night, i wanted to talk with Legolas so bad, but he seemed a little off. If i coulden't talk with him i would rather sleep. Of course i wasn't sleepy, so i pretended to be asleep to hear their conversation.

I heard Boromir started talking about me. He asked if they think I, Me, (y/n) likes him.

I was disgusted, i heard Gimli saying "You think she likes you?! Ha you must be joking"

Boromir just answerd "Hey dont be so rude, shes pretty and good with bow"

I heard Legolas stood up, it was really loud. After that Aragorn asked "Where are you going?" I could hear anger in his voice when he said "Im gonna get some firewood"

That night was cold, i gave Merry my blanket because he was freezing. Boromir offered me to come and share his but i declined.

Legolas came back and saw me freezing. Now he tryed to offer me blanket but Boromir cutted him in middle of sentance
"She does not want to share blanket, she doesnt like any of us engouh to sleep with someone"

I looked at him angrily and said "Well Boromir, i just wanted to accept his offer but you cutted him in middle of sentance!"

Legolas then sat down next to me and wraped the blanket around us both, it was so cozy and warm, sharing our body temperature was so good.

I pretended to fall asleep again. When i heard guys talking about Legolas

Aragorn asked him if he liked me and Legolas just said "Maybe.... i mean maybe" my eyes were closed so i couldn't know if he was blushing but his heart bit was definitely going faster and i could feel that he was embarrassed.

~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

The next morning Pippin was getting the firewood with Legolas. A little while after Pippin rushed to me and his hand was bloody. I worriedly asked "what happend"

He just said that he fell and scratched his palm. I wrapped it around with leafs and he didn't made a sound. I started to walk away when he called me back.

He said that their nurse always kisses them on forehead, so they can feel better. So i did i kissed his forehead, i just wanted him to feel better.