The uninvited

Brrrrrr..... ringgggggg.....

F**k the alarm....
I hate them the most in this world.
If only I can break them.... But I can't... neither can you.

We are struck in this fast pacing world. The early risers make to the top. Others, struggle. I don't mean to say that the successful ones don't struggle. They struggle mentally the most. We struggle the most physically.

I'm the middle one, who is struggling in both physically and mentally. People who really understand me, We are the worst ones right?

Anyways, I'm the one who chose this life, so I can't complain to anyone. Just to myself and my walls. They are the best listeners. No kidding. When I complain something about myself, my subconscious (the true me) denies all the negative things about her. But my walls, they listen. They just listen, but after sometime I really feel better.

Today, I have a really big reason to wake up. My new Professor is gonna come. So, of course, the first impression I make is the most important one. So, I really need to wake up.

I took my brush and put some toothpaste on it. It's mint flavored. I love them so much. To be honest, I mostly swallow them... they taste really sweet. I know I shouldn't be doing that, cause a girl of 24, still behaving as a child. Seriously?

Anyways that's the type of person I am. I wore a sheet mask, not mint flavored. Anyways, am not going to taste them, so I am wearing strawberry and cherry blended one, I don't mind the scent they have, all I need is to have moisturized face, ready for the day. I forgot to say the main thing, usually I don't wake up this early. I have night duty, sometimes friends to party around with. Anyways, am a very busy person, so that completes it.

I woke two hours early just to get ready. Seriously...

I had a quick shower with my ATF blue crystal soap. It has clear blue crystal like look, that's why I call them so. Thought their real name is quite different, which I never bothered to learn. Coz am too busy for that.

Now the most important thing, choosing my attire for the day. Since, it's similar to first day, so am going with the concept of formal and cute one. Who knows if the professor is my type. Never mind, I have a boyfriend, I will describe about him when the right time comes. Be patient...okay?

My favorite color is purple, so am going for it. Today is my day.

This is my outfit of the day

This is my outfit of the day. I prefer pants over skirts, coz it's easier to walk around. No one will take me as a doctor in this attire right, but I am. Now I did the basic makeup, and am ready for the day.

30 minutes more to go...

I immediately came down from my room. My house is really cozy. I live with my one and only brother, alone. My parents are there in Busan. And am here. We bought this house with our one year salary together, so this house means so much for us. We could have just asked our parents to buy us one, but I don't know why, we kind of felt like we need to take responsibility as adult, or something like that kind of feeling, and we bought this house with our own money.

I saw my brother setting up our breakfast table. I immediately went near him and hugged him. He pecked on my forehead lovingly. I really don't know why, but this is daily morning routine.

He made me to sit on my chair, I looked at the toast, burnt as always.
"Jiminsiiii.... Want to die?"
"Wae? You are my sister, if you don't eat this, then who will? Plus I woke up early to make this, and you are scolding me?"
"You woke up just ten minutes ago. And if I am not wrong, you just brushed you teeth right?"

He does that always, gives me the burnt toast, and has the good one for himself. But I am happy. He, then gave a cup of coffee, and I drank it, slowly. Anyways I have to wait for another ten minutes for him to get ready. He's really fast. He just needs ten minutes to get ready. So, I drank my coffee as slowly as possible.

To be honest, these ten minutes are the really longest ones in my life. So, I just grabbed my phone, and was shocked to find that my bestie Jennie has texted me.

Heyya ... sleepyhead. I heard that our new professor looks so fucking hot... you know. Never mind... you have a boyfriend already..

Ahhhh,.. she started to tease me as the first thing in the morning...anyways we are like that..we live to tease each other so much..
Whatever.. I just left her message on read.. coz my brother's ready.

Now off we go. He dropped me near the entrance and went on his own. I started to walk with my handbag and a bouquet of flowers. I noticed Jennie, near the entrance, sitting next our group's mangnae (the youngest).. the cutest and the hottest of all. She's hitting on him for nearly a year. How cute? They just have five months gap, so no probs.. (it was never a problem to be honest)

Anyways, I started to walk towards the building, cause I don't want to be late on the very first day. All the ladies, even from other departments were completely flushed up. They were giggling so much. This is making me curious. I started to pace up. All the girls in my department were blushing.

I don't know why my heart started to beat very strangely.  It started to ache really badly all of a sudden. I clenched my right hand, and placed my left on my heart. I was about to fall. Tears started to fall from my eyes.

But suddenly someone grabbed me, he placed me close to his chest. I could hear his heart beating like a lion, with a loud echo. I don't know why his breathe, his touch, literally everything, felt too familiar. I, immediately looked up to see his face. His clear and perfect jawlines, his bow like lips, moles below. His sharp nose. His perfectly looking eyes. And all my memories started to trace me back. The memories which I wanted to forget always, they came back to me.

Why?

Why should it be him?

Even though am trying to run away from him, but why am I always stumbling on him?

Is it my destiny?