𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎

Gabrielle's POV:

Tap.....tap.....tap.....

I can hear the raindrops pouring down. The sound of it was too confusing. At the moment I felt like my mind was at peace. But, it sometimes brings me back to my abandoned dreams. Staring myself at the window glass wasn't too entertaining anymore. Maybe, if I did try to-

End of pov.

She got herself up from the bed to check out some edible stuffs inside her refrigerator. She haven't had a single mean since the past 2 days. Working too much isn't good anymore.

Gabrielle: "N..nothing's here."

She looked worried thinking about the busy teardrops fallen from the Earth's smooth cottons.

Gabrielle: I guess I should wait for the rain to stop by.

She pouted to do her chores, sometimes staring outside the window. After some hours, the rain finally stopped by. She felt the urge to get those things too soon but her body wasn't feeling well.

Gabrielle: green tea, lemon, cloves, cinnamon...um?

"Strawberries!"

"Ahh...no"

She made a list for the convenience store. Finally, got dressed up with a white cardigan,leaving her hair downwards. She tried to take it up but failed to make a ponytail due to her silky hair.
Coming outside too fastly that she twisted her legs at the doorstep. Luckily, she didn't fall down on the ground.

.....................................

At the convenience store.

Counter lady: here you go. $120

Gabrielle: you can keep the change ma'am.

Counter lady: That's ok dear. You can have it back.

Gabrielle: consider it as a tip.

Counter lady: I couldn't take it but if you're willing it then. God bless you dear. And make yourself warm drinking that herbal tea.

Gabrielle giggled a lil due to the lady's response. She waved her a goodbye. With all the stuffs that she bought, she has to walk for miles but the weather drifted her to take a bus ride. She reached at a bus stop. There were too many people getting lined up. Little did she knew she got pushed by a person causing her to almost fall down. But, suddenly her frame was caught by a hand causing her to move towards his grip. She looked up to see him, the person who saved her. But-

His eyes are speaking confusions, yet intense.

Then, he realized that he has been catching her waist for longer.

??: oh...sorry.

She felt awkward but soon they both climbed inside the bus, one another. She couldn't find any seats to sit inside. Standing was the only thing to be down until her destination. Meanwhile, even the boy too didn't get a place to sit. They both were standing too close that whenever the bus turns, she keeps on falling over his chest. It was too embarrassing but she couldn't escape the situation to stay normal.

Finally, the bus reached her location and she went down with all her stuffs. Looking at the rain, it falls down again. She tried relaxing herself by working with some assignments.

An unfamiliar scenes that will change her life

Soon......