Emotions

~♥︎♡♥︎~

●○Enjoy○●

Sydney's POV:

I saw Zack talking to Alea. I growled in frustration before I walked up to them. Hey Zackie. I said whispering in his ear as I grabbed his hand. He gasped. Can we...... uh talk for a minute? I asked. Sure I guess. I'll see you later then Alea. Zack said placing his hand in his pocket. She nodded. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

We walked into the gymnasium. What do you want? He said in annoyance with his back against the wall. You, your the one I want. I said as I placed my hands on his chest then wrapped them around his neck. I chuckled. Sydney, I-I can't take you back. He stuttered as he moved my arms away from him. I gasped as my eyes widened. What do you mean you can't take me back! I yelled in astonishment. He looked at me with a scared facial expression.

I want you back.......don't you want me. I said as I placed my hands back on his shoulders with my lips inches from his. Sydney, I already told you I can't. Zack said as he grabbed my shoulders and gently pushed me away from him. Zack-? I began to say but then gasped as he interrupted me.

Cut the romance Sydney why did you really want to talk to me. He said rubbing his arm. I.......I just wanted to know if.....you and Alea.......were together. I said. No, we're just friends. Why do you need to know that..we broke up remember. Zack said before walking away.

Zack's POV:

I left the gymnasium. Oh hey, how's it going Zack. Catie said as she walked up to me. It's going good. Have you seen Alea? I asked in a worried manner. Yeah she's just talking to a teacher, why? She said looking at me with a questionable facial expression.

I just wanted to know where she was. I said with a hand on the back of my neck. You have a crush on her. Catie said with a hand on her hip. What! h-how did you know that. I said as my eyes widened and my cheeks turned red. I'm her best friend, I know these things. She said putting a hand on her chest. I just smiled.

She walked up to us. Hey Zack, how are you? Alea asked. I'm alright. I said.

Alea's POV:

*timeskip to after school*

I saw Zack walk in. Hey. I smiled waving at him. He waved back pulling the chair out then sat down. I need to tell you something. Zack said. Okay. I said. It's about Sydney. He said. I just tilted my head and furrowed my eyebrows.

He just sat there not saying a word as he intertwined his fingers together. I stayed quiet as I sat down in the chair next to him. It's kind of hard to talk about. Zack said looking down and closing his eyes. My eyes widened in suprise. Take all the time you need. I said.

I wanted to tell you this becuase....... your my friend now and.......I trust you. He said as is turned to face me. I gasped. When I was with Sydney...... she was so manipulative towards me. He started to sniff. It's okay, you don't have to tell me this if you don't want to. I said resting my hands on his shoulders wanting him to be sincere. No, its fine....I want to........ She is sweet one day and then cruel the next. S-Sydney has always made m-me isolate myself from my family a-a-and my friends. I-................I f-felt so al-alone. I-...I couldn't turn to anyone if I needed help. Sh-sh-she'd always turn me down if I was ev-er happy. Zack cried. Zack. I'm so sorry. I said givng him a big hug. Thank you.....so much for understanding. He hesitated before hugging me back.

We sat there in silence for a bit. Don't let the decision of breaking up with her define who you are as a person, okay. I said. Alright. Zack sighed. I just smiled at him.
~

♥︎~

Hello Mariisbugaboo here.......

Did you like it? If you have any questions regarding this story chapter please comment them. Feedback would be greatly appreciated. Vote if you liked it. Have a fabulous rest of the week. Love you all! 💕

.
.
.
🐞Spots Out!🐞
.
.
.