PROLOGUE

A siren was heard among the crowd, everyone look up to a huge screen that will soon turn on.

‘Emergency Government Broadcast.’

The screen turned on and revealed a woman in dark-ish hair, pink eyes to be fully defined.

"Good evening, fellow citizens,"

"I am Tohote Otome, head of the Party of Words." She introduced herself, with a straight face. She then continues, "—I imagine this unexpected broadcast comes as a surprise to you."

"Still, I have an important announcement to make."

She then continues by declaring with all decree, "I hereby declare that now the Party of Words has assumed control of the government."

"This is a Hypnosis Mic, a special mic that we developed." She stated, raising a mic on her right hand, "Words passing through it will cause listeners to suffer various misfortunes."

"—Existing weapons are hereby abolished, the screen switches to a summary of H Laws, which made the citizen read the summary.

  H LAW SUMMARY:
• MANUFACTURE OF DEADLY WEAPONS
• EXISTING WEAPONS ARE DESTROYED

"The manufacture of all deadly weapons is hereby prohibited... And all existing weapons will be destroyed."

"Instead of foolish, warmongering men, Women will be the ones to give the world a fresh start!"