1

PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO @takoyaki_donuts , EVERYONE GO READ HOW JENNIE STICKS NOISES

Jisoo is Rosé's girlfriend, until she saw that Rosie was kissing a man. Is Rosie actually cheating for no reason at all??

Hey everyone! Welcome to Stay, a chaesoo ff. the second one I've made so far! Thank you all for reading 'Mine' and giving support! I just feel so content writing these two together, ya know? Well, I've already thought out 'Stay' 's story line, so all it needs now is typing!! I hope y'all will enjoy this story! Love ya 🤩🖤💗💜💜🤍
xx, chaesooteayt
let's continue ahahaha
———— 🤍—————

Rosie comes home to everyone ignoring her, jisoo and Jennie being ever so cold to her. She cried and cried and cried, alone, wishing they'd know the reason that she kissed him.

Weeks passed, and Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa went through their days without even speaking to rosé.

Although they didn't know the truth behind all this, Rosé still didn't want to tell them. She loves them too much.

Rosie cried alone silently at night, she had gotten used to the three giving her cold stares, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.

Instead, she decided to leave. She couldn't stand the fact that she was a burden and being ignored anymore.

Monday Night

ROSÉ POV
I think I should leave this house.... It isn't welcoming to me anymore. No one cares to be honest, even if I really left, they would probably be happier...I really don't want to, but I can't stand the fact that they're all so mean to me and they don't want anything to do with me anymore.

Jennie, whenever I come out of my room to go get something to fill my tummy, I could feel her stone-cold stare, stinging through my heart. Although she was my best friend, my unnie, my sister, now, she looks at me like I'm nothing anymore. And that hurts. That hurts so bad. That's like your sister saying mean things behind your back, but she always remembers to say it out loud enough for me to hear.

Lisa. Lalisa Manoban. My own cousin. I can't believe it. She's not the one that hurt me the most, but it's close enough. Knowing that your cousin's ashamed of you...it's sad. It's so sad. Like Jennie, she says it out loud for me to hear.

Nowadays, I cry to my doggie, Hank, if I wanted someone there to comfort me. I just wanted someone there. But I can't blame anyone. It was my own choice. My choice. I chose to help Jisoo and not be a burden. I guess I can't blame Lisa for all her cold stares...

Finally, Jisoo. The one...the one that I love the most. The one that I'm still in love with. The one who hurt me the most. I can't blame her. I would die for her. I really would. Too bad she doesn't know that I kissed that fucking man, just to help her.

I'm just...I'm just so sad. I know, I know she's always crying right now. I try to even come in her room and talk, but all she does was yell for me to get out. Every time she does that, I get a dirty look from Jennie and a glare from Lisa. I love her. I love her so much but now I can't tell her that anymore.

The only one there for me was my Hank. My beloved dog. He was the only one even aware of my feelings. The only one that cares. I'm so glad he's still with me, listening to all my rants, wiping all my tears, licking me to cheer me up. He's the best dog I could ever ask for. Oh Hank...what can I do without you....

I'll move out. It's decided. I'm not changing my mind. It's killing me, it's killing me seeing jisoo hurt, Jennie ashamed of me and Lisa glaring. To be honest, I think leaving would make everyone happier. They'll all feel happy when I'm gone. I really hope that one day i can finally be with my forever love, Jisoo again.

Tuesday Morning

'Have you two seen Chaeyoung? I'm Getting a bit sad and worried. I can't, I really can't be cold to her anymore when I can hear her sobbing every night.' Jennie bit her lip and looked down.

'I havent seen her, babe, and me too. She's my cousin...it's heart breaking.' Lisa answered, eyes sad.

'I know I should be done and hurt because of her, but I can't help it, jen, im in love. Im in love with her so bad. Every time I yell at her to get out, my heart always breaks into pieces. Legit pieces.' Jisoo smiled heartbreakingly.

Jennie sighed. 'Let me go up and check on her.'

Moments later

'Oh my god guys! Chaeyoung isn't in her room! None of her stuff is here too! Not even Hank! There's- oh my god!!! There's three letters on her bed!!' Jennie yelled out loud and Jisoo and Lisa dashed up.

Jisoo took her letter and left the room whilist jenlisa stays and carefully opens their letters.

In her own room, jisoo carefully took out the letter.

In Rosie's own handwriting,

To my dearest love,

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Although you must be happy that I left, I still wanted to apologise. I'm really sorry for everything, Jisoo, but I really can't take it anymore.

It breaks me in pieces when every time I try to fix that patch up between us, you would always yell at me. You gave me loads of cold stares, and I can't take it anymore.

Im heartbroken, Jisoo. I don't blame you, you saw me kissing him, didn't you? But did you- any of you- ever let me explain? No.

But it's alright. I did it for you, I did it knowing the consequences.

I want you to know how much I love you. You know I always will. Chichu, although you are probably happy to know that I had left, know that even if I physically left you, you're always in my heart.

Seeing you being so cold to me, it breaks my heart into a million pieces. I just want to see you happy. If leaving makes you happy, then I'll do that. I'd do anything, anything for you.

Yours forever,
Rosie.

Jisoo collapsed, holding her heart and sobbing. She couldn't stop whispering 'chaengie' and wished for her to appear and tell her that it was all a prank. But it wasn't.

————🤍————

Jennie carefully opened the envelope, dreading and already crying.

Dear Jennie,

I granted your wish Jennie, I left. Are you finally happy and satisfied? I'm sorry, for everything. I don't blame you if you hate me, I've already gotten used to you ignoring and being cold to me. I just wanted you to know that I kissed him for your unnie. I don't need you to know why, but that was the only option. I'm sorry. I'm leaving. Its numb. seeing how you, jisoo and Lisa ignores and be cold to me. I'm sorry Jennie, I'll miss our times together.

Love,
Rosie

Jennie, like Jisoo, broke down in tears . Tears ran down her face as she regretted hurting her best friend that bad. She regretted everything she did to her.

————-🤍———-
Lisa's letter

Dear monkey lisa,

I wrote to tell you that I'm leaving. I'm sorry, but that should make you guys happy. Seeing how you all ignore me, it just makes me cry every night alone. I'm so sorry. I don't want to break you and Jennie unnie' said relationship. Just remember that I'm your cousin. That's all I'm asking for.

Love,
Chipmunk.

/-/