4

—————🤍—————
Jisoo comes out of the shower, and sees Chaeyoung waiting for her.

'Chichu! You have a girlfriend, right? I need your help!!' Chaeyoung said frantically, rubbing her hands together.

'First of all, no, I don't have a girlfriend, and second, what are you up to? Tell me if you want me to help.' Jisoo answered, suspicious.

'Uh....I think...I am in love again....' Chaeyoung mumbles, pretending to be shy towards Jisoo, who was now very obviously jealous and hurt but is trying not to show.

Chaeyoung smiled at her reaction, but her smile faded as soon as Jisoo turned away from her. 'Chaeyoung,that's none of my business, okay? Jisoo's voice was shaking, and she went into the kitchen.

As soon as Jisoo went in the kitchen, tears started to fall down her eyes.

Oh my god. Chaeyoung is falling for someone. But i can't really blame her, can i? Oh god. Why am i hurt and jealous? What's wrong with me??

Chaeyoung walks in the kitchen anxiously. She sees Jisoo, shoulders shaking a little and was facing the other way. Chaeyoung bit her lip. Oh gosh. She's definitely crying. She goes nearer and back hugs her gently.

The fragile girl feels Chaeyoung's back hug, then starts crying even more. 'Shhhh...my little chicken....don't cry....I'm sorry. What did i do?'

'Don't worry...im heartbroken, that's all...you're not even my girlfriend now...you don't need to care for me you know...if you like someone then just go to her...I'll always support you no matter what....you don't need to care for my feelings...' Chaeyoung's heart broke hearing what Jisoo said.

'Chicken.....' Chaeyoung trained off unexpectedly.

'I just want to know, do you like me? All those staring...does it mean nothing...?' Jisoo breaths out, and pride bloomed in Chaeyoung. She smiled.

'Jisoo, i dont like you....' Chaeyoung started, and Jisoo's heart shattered into a million pieces. She sobs as she starts to walk away.

Chaeyoung grasped her arm. 'I don't like you....i love you.' Jisoo turned around, finally facing Chaeyoung .

'You what?' She says softly.

'I love you, ok? It's you, its always been you.i love you angel, I love-' Jisoo pulled Chaeyoung into a tight hug, smiling as Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around her.

Jisoo's tears came again. 'I love you too....but did you mean that you're falling for someone?' She asks, bracing for the answer.

Chaeyoung nods teasingly, and Jisoo buried her head inside of her shoulder again. 'Of course! You wanna know who?' Jisoo shook her head and Chaeyoung chuckled.

'It's you you sillyhead...you really shouldn't be crying you know..?' Chaeyoung laughed as Jisoo tries to hit her.

'Jennie?' Chaeyoung nods and Jisoo chuckles.

"Of course. I should've known. Who else?' Chaeyoung laughs as well.

She crashed her lips onto Chaeyoung, kissing her softly and passionately, just how chaeyoung likes it,  Chaeyoung was a little surprised by the sudden kiss, but she responded slowly as well.

Bonus?