The Confession

Hey guys! I'm back, hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Sorry for taking so long to update. School is so busy now that I'm in grade 10 but that's okay, I'll always make time for writing my story! So what will happen in this chapter? Read to find out cause here it is!
----------------------------------------------
I looked at Jake shocked and surprised, he hugged me and took me over to the bed.
"Sit." He said with a serious look on his face.
I sat down obediently and kept my head down.
"What else has she done to you?" She asked.
"Just bashes me and starves me and had let people r......" I stopped and looked down.
"Come on, it's okay I'm going to tell you

what has happened to me in a second.” He said caringly.

“Rape me.” I said tears building up fast.

Jake made a fist and got up quickly, “She what?!” He yelled furious.

I looked at him shocked and he started yelling swear words, I got up and walked up to him slowly.

“What the actual f***!” He yelled.

“Stop.” I said quietly.

He kept swearing, “Stop!” I yelled grabbing his hand.

He looked at me and slowly started calming down, his fist softened and he took a deep breath. He sat down on the bed and I sat down beside him putting my hand on his. He smiled gently and looked at me.

“Okay, now your turn.” I said calmly and hardly audible as usual.

He sighed and looked down remembering the event, “My father has always based me and hurt me ever since I was young, he also starves me and has stabbed me and almost let me bleed out, when he took me to the hospital he told them I fell with a knife in my hand.” He said calmly.

I gasped surprised and angry, “We basically have the same life don’t we?” I paused and he nodded, “Does your father do drugs and is an alcoholic too?” I asked curiously.

“He does and has stuck a needle in my arm before to stab me, luckily he didn’t let anyone use it before I did and he didn’t use it either.” He said relieved.

I grabbed his hand and hugged him tightly, he looked down at me and smiled. I returned his smile and we both got up.

“We should probably get home he said checking the time.” He said and I nodded replying.

We started walking out of the forest after getting dressed and dry, as we walked I took in the scenery and smiled at the birds huddling up in their nests to get warm. They look so cozy and calm, but even they have problems. Nothing’s perfect. I kept looking around remembering we lived in Addison, Alabama, America. I smiled, such a small town only 746 people. I sighed. Yet no one knows I get abused. I looked up at the surroundings again and got lost in the nature.

Time skip

We got back home and I quickly climbed up the rope and looked back down to say goodbye to Jake.