a big discovery for the princess of ruin.

Rias Gremory was taking a nightly walk by herself one night, thinking about how she could get out of the forced engagement with Riser Phenex. As she was thinking, she came across a stone shrine.

Rias: what kind of shrine is this? "Shrine of resurrection"? That's weird. I never noticed a shrine like this in Kuoh before. I guess Akeno hasn't either.

Rias walked inside the shrine and she noticed a bunch of weapons and other equipment.

Rias: I've never seen a sword like this before.

Rias heard gurgling so she looked around and found a blonde haired boy. The boy started to wake up.

???: man has it been a century already? No it feels longer than that.
Rias: who are you?
???: huh? Oh my name is Link. At least that's what people used to call me back in Hyrule. I go by Toad now.
Rias: I see. So what is this place?
Toad: if I remember correctly, I think this place is called the shrine of resurrection. I've been sleeping here for who knows how long. I sure hope Zelda is ok.
Rias: Zelda?
Toad: she's the princess of Hyrule. In order to prevent calamity Ganon from escaping and wreaking havoc, Zelda sealed calamity Ganon within Hyrule castle.
Rias: you mean that big castle on the other side of town?
Toad: you mean to tell me that Hyrule castle is in this town?
Rias: y-yeah. But none of us even bothered to go in there due to the dark energy from within the castle. Can you explain the situation to the rest of my peerage?
Toad: sure I'd be happy to.