Meeting Rias's peerage, Rias's love confession.

Toad has no place to stay now that he's awake from his long slumber. Rias is clearly happy that she found him first before Sona even knows about him.

Rias: can I ask you something? Is calamity Ganon still around?
Toad: pretty much. I mean, he's still sealed inside Hyrule castle so you know. But there's a good chance of him being free.
Rias: that does sound bad.
Toad: believe me, it is.
Rias: are you worried about Zelda?
Toad: yeah I am. I was appointed as her knight but I kinda failed to protect her. Now she pretty much hates me. A shame because I actually loved her. When I was about to confess to her, I saw her making out with another one of her knights. I was kinda heartbroken so I put myself to sleep in the shrine of resurrection, hoping to help me forget about her.
Rias: maybe I can be your princess. I am known as the princess of ruin after all.
Toad: well I mean you are really beautiful, more beautiful than Zelda, and bustier too.
Rias: then it's settled. You will be my boyfriend because I love you.
Toad: cool.

Timeskip.

Toad and Rias are in the ORC building with her peerage.

Rias: everyone meet Toad. I found him inside a stone shrine called the shrine of resurrection.
Akeno: nice to meet you cutie. I'm Akeno Himejima.
Koneko: yo what it do? Name's Koneko Tojou
Kiba: I'm Kiba Yuuto.
Asia: hello I'm Asia Argento. It's very nice to meet you.
Issei: I'm Issei Hyodou and I'm gonna be the harem king.
Toad: yeah keep dreaming.
Koneko: ignore him. He's a pervert.
Toad: