Chapter 2 Starmates- the destined to be

*Bang*

The door slam opens revealing a tall figure of young man with intimating looks, asking the physician with a serious tone .
"Is she conscious now?"
"No, she isn't but will be soon. I have given her some medicines to regain her consciousness and she will be fine. But I have this bug of curiosity which is making me itch. If you could help me to-"

"What is it doctor James? " the prince questions with a cold voice not letting Dr to complete his sentence.
"Why did u even bother to save this mere human when our whole kingdom consider them as our enemies? And does the emperor know about this ?"
"Dr James, I understand your concerns as you're loyal not only to the royal family but also to this entire nation. But just trust me I have everything planned out and I would never cause any harm to this great empire. As for the great emperor it's better not to inform him about this as his current condition could get worse."
" Prince Lucas, I trust you with my very own life and I know you would never ever dream about harming this great empire. It's just I'm astonished to see you so interested in a somthing. Please accept my apology for asking you such a idiotic question."
"I accept your apology.
you may take your leave now."

Then the young prince approaches the patient and shifts the curtain to get a veiw of her face. Seeing the magnificent beauty of her's, he just got lost in it again .(Lucas's pov)

"This is the second time the I am struck by her enormous beauty.
Is she really a human?
This question keeps repeating in my head whenever I see her because in my whole life I've never seen a human as alluring as her. If I have to describe her beauty how should I?
should I start with the innocence in her honey-golden face or the redness in lips. The blush around her cheeks or those freckles which are adding more charm to her. The silky brunette hair which partially covers the face or those emerald green eyes which shine their way. She sure is a deity of beauty.

But such a pity that is she my fated oneIs she so unfortunate? that

Is she so unfortunate? that.....to..be..my
(shaking his head in disapproval)
No, the ancient scrolls can never be wrong. If she is the one going to bring destruction then I have to stop her no matter what. For the sake of my people.
I have to do this."

'Remmmh Renol-dh' the patient mumbles in sleep.
"That Bastard Rem.
He must be having something up to his sleeves. He must have sent his nasty creature I have to do something."
Saying this to himself he raised his hand towards the patient and said the magical spell with a raspy voice- Akinzaya
Now this should definitely work. I should wake her up..

Hey wake up

Hey wake up, Celestia."

Celestia pov-"light... I can see the light does that means... wait is that boy standing in front of me.
No it's man a..... young man"

"Hmmm who are you and am I dead?"
Forming a smirk he said
"No angle you're not.( with a seductive tone)
And as you're asking for me then I am -
(While looking straight into her eyes)
Your Starmate- the destined to be"

"Mmmmm I see.
Wait What! ( Realisation hit her hard and with a surprised look in her face, Celestia shouted and jumped off from the bed)

What did you just say! What starmate
Who are you?
Where am I?"

Lucas-"O, looks liked you have healed well. Now let's get to the business Celestia. Shall we?"

Celestia pov- "Who is he and how on earth does he know my name?
And how did I end up here. A moment before I was falling down and now.*sigh*
Wait are those fangs . Is he a vam.."
"You're smarter than I thought
Well yes, I am a vampire but not just a ordinary one.
I am Lucas Edwin the third, a vampire prince.

Pleased to meet to Celestia. George. Hikings .
The daughter of one of the most diligent and powerful sorcerer and alchemist. George Hikings. Who tried to murder a human King to whom he used to serve. Haha." He chuckled sarcastically"And your mother Anne.
Daughter of the main priest in Rosenvilburg.
Known for her beauty and attracted many rich suitors. But instead fallen in love with your father and then decided to marry him and live a long happy life.

But little did she know that her life was never meant to be long neither happy.

Poor women died at a young age just because of love. Human's, they are so pathetic.huh
(he chuckles in a deep voice)

Just sacrificing themselves for sake of the mere emotions.

She wasn't paying any attention his words but instead just staring at his face or to be precise at his fangs. Seeing those fangs brought her some old memories which were buried deep down below a long time ago.
The memories of seeing blood, rage and death of her loved ones.
The sight of those fangs made her furious.
The rage could clearly be seen in her face. The emotions of which were once dead were now resurrecting.
Her emerald eyes started to shine brighter, her hair started to float in the air. She began to rise above the ground. Then she just growled-"You were the cause of my miseries. Because of the kinds of you I had suffered 16 years." A drop of tear dripped off her eyes. The sign of Taurus appeared on her forehead. From her shadow emerged the armour and a ancient sword which made her look like the goddess of war. The ground started to shake a little as if this was the sign of calamity. The widows in the room started to shatter. The glares which she gave from her emerald eyes to Lucas made him little nervous.
Lucas pov- "Just as I thought, my words might have triggered her, now it's time for her to show her real self. Come on Celestia show me your true powers. Now show me your true self."

Celestia-(with a loud voice she cried)"Now you will witness the act of warth."