broggle

Y/n was on her phone looking at pictures of mulan's  hair.

"So silky, styled with perfection, a picture couldn't show how beautiful it is,  the texture" she mumbled under her breath stretching the word 'texture'.

She continued complimenting her hair for a couple more hours when Shrek walked in, stinking up the place.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" He asked her roughly.

She quickly pressed home on her phone and replied to him "nothing, no nothing I'm looking at no nothing" she explained him wanting to not question her again she continued

"Nothing. Definitely not anybody's hair especially not mulan's. No, no, no, neverr" she ended stressing on the never.

Shrek looked at her weirdly and walked in to his room beside y/n's scratching his lower back, shaking his head, saying something along the lines of "never should have let her live with me"

Y/n sighed, relieved that Shrek didn't find out about what she was doing pulling her phone out and looking at more pictures again.

A few minutes later Donkey walked in lazily. Peering down her back she shrieked "Y/n! You're looking at Mulan's hair again! This is an addiction. You need to stop!" He yelled out. This attracted Shrek out of his dirty room.

"Y/n I thought you promised us you'd not look at those pictures again!" He bellowed.

Y/n widened her eyes and retorted "First of all its not an addiction! Second I never promised that!"

"It is an addiction. You have an album of pictures of mulan's hair follicles on your phone." Donkey said with a knowing tone.

"You do?!"

"I do not!"

Shrek and y/n shouted at the same time.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Hehe how was that? This is my first fanfic ehehhe ;)