1

Friday 23th October 2017

Dearest diary.
This is the first time I'm writing in you, I've had a lots of diaries before but I got a new one! It's you!

Hi, my name is Luna, I am 14 years old and I live just like a normal girl! I love a good life, I have a good family and I love everything that happens! But there's one problem.

There's this one boy in my class who's called "Bruno". He always ruins the best moments and disturbs everyone, even me. He says things like "you look so ugly, if you weren't ugly. I would still bully you ;)" or "you would be dead where you stand... but you're just lucky..."

He always says creepy/weird things to EVERYONE, he sometimes says to me "I'm... wishing you a... a... a good luck... for your life." LIKE WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

Today I was just walking to my locker to get my books, then suddenly a boy pushed me against it?... Of course. It was Bruno, i asked him what he was doing. He just responded "proceed", ofc I asked him "what do you mean proceed?"

"You dumb fuck, PROCEED!" He replied with a scream, no one else was there so ofc I wasn't scared to be embarrassed.

I looked at him confused and tried to push him away, but he refused? I yelled at him "Just let me go!"

But he replied "hmm... seems like you're not a real fan huh?", I pushed him away and walked to class, but right after I felt uncomfortable. I dunno why I felt like that but I felt so uncomfortable.

But, I hope he just stops with these creepy lines all the time, that's all. I just want him to shut up, but I really wonder how he feels tbh. But I shouldn't go to deep into that.

~ Luna.