Chapter 11

Harry popped the disc out of his computer and put it back into the envelope. He put his coat back on and swiftly walked out of his flat, disc in hand. He decided to walk then take a cab, he just wanted some fresh air, and maybe clear his head. He saw all the people around him, they all were either talking on the phone, heading to work, carrying their children, he longed to have a life like that. He couldn't have a life like that unfortunately. Because if he got mad he would kill someone. He looked off to the crowds of people and froze. He saw himself, but with longer hair and black soulless eyes. His shirt was blue with blood all over it and he was holding a knife. He whispered, but Harry could here it loudly.

"No matter what, no one can change a psychopath, you will snap sooner then you think"

Harry turned his head away, trying to ignore himself but when he looked back, the other him, was gone. Harry sighed and continued to walk to the police station. When he got to the big doors that said police, he sighed and stopped himself from opening the door. He tilted his head in confusion.

"Wait, Why am I here? I can get Al from the bastards without even having to use any force. The police will just get in the way" His eyes turned black for a millisecond and he walked away.

-------------------------Our Monster-------------------------

Al was being dragged down a hall, she was gagged and handcuffed, she also had a blindfold against her eyes. Her feet were bound together and she was just in her underwear and bra. Her face was tear streaked. All she could hear was the sound of herself being dragged and two pairs of feet.Next thing she knew, she was placed on a leather chair. She whimper slightly, still sore from the previous events with that monster in Harry. she heard footsteps approached her, she looked around, scared for her life. Someone grabbed her blindfold, they pulled it down slowly and then her gag. 

"Please" she paused having her eyes glued shut "Don't hurt me"

"Al, I won't hurt you, we are best friends after all" a familiar voice chimed in.

Al gasped and opened her eyes and looked at the girl standing before her, her blonde Hair and unforgettable eyes made it quite clear who she was.

(A/N): HELLLLLLOOOO So

QOTD: Who do you think is that girl?

and alsoooo Book 1 "My Monster" is almost to 100k reads!!! I am so excited, I remember when I first started the book I thought no one would read it lol tygsm ilya!