Chapter 20- (S)urprise.

Nisa's POV

AES: As seen in the title. This chapter contains smut. Reader Beware.

After the second orgasm, I'm a mess, moaning and begging Sam to stop. My fingers are deeply tangled within his brown strands as I try to pull his mouth away from my weeping sopping wet slit. He felt like moving a cement wall as his strong arms wrapped around my legs, pinning me in my desk chair with an extra lean. It creaks loudly with our movements.

Somehow during our pre-meeting exercise, Sam moved me back to my office chair." S-Sam, pleease stop! You s-said two-"

Sam growls in response, interrupting my plea. He slid his wet wide flat tongue back into my vulva, flicking it repeatedly. My legs start to shake violently. Meaning I'm incredibly close to another earth-shattering climax.

Quickly looking over at his phone on my desk, I noticed the timer flashing on the screen in zeros as It vibrated wildly. "S-Sam, the timer...the meeting. Oh, damn," I moaned as he did that thing I love with his teeth very lightly grazing my clit. I let go and cum, damn near drawing blood from how hard I bit my lip. Suppressing my screams with the power of Zeus, I use my bottom, bucking him closer to me as I ride out the, oh so, lovely ministrations of my third orgasm. He licks every drop of me like it's melted ice cream.

Sam finally lets go of me, and my appendages drop like wet spaghetti noodles. I take large gulps of air like a bitch that ran a mile, like a female dog.

Sam chuckles, "the third one was for me." He smirked and winked at me before licking his lips like a thirsty man. He quickly glared at me."  Don't do that shit again. Whatever is going on, we always communicate with each other." Sam shook his head like a frustrated parent, and I felt like I was being scolded by one. "I had to eat you like a starved man because I was!" He quickly hovered over me, placing his big hands on the armrests, boxing me in to give him my full attention. "Do you understand?" he finished in an intense voice staring into my soul.

I nodded, like a bitch, and I don't mean a female dog this time. He could have told me he was a carrot at this point, and I would have agreed. The man's mouth is like a mind-numbing drug when he eats my pussy, and I know he knows it! He always used it before important meetings because it cleared my head. I was stress-free, riding the endorphins of my orgasm. He had me on my A-game.

Still hovering over me, Sam assesses my face. He starts to smile as if committing the image to memory. My heart melts." Please don't look at me like that," I murmured.

"Like what, Nee?" Sam raised a brow, "like a man who loves you. Like a man who missed you?" He leaned in closer, sweetly kissing me on my nose. "We'll discuss this further later. We have a meeting to prepare for!" Sam swiftly straightened his posture before putting his clothes in record time. The girth of his not-so-subtle bulge straining in his pants caused me to bite my lip.

His fierce dark blue eyes roamed my body. I know I look like a mess with my breasts exposed. The skirt is a wrinkled mess around my waist with my panties missing. "If you stay that way. I'll fuck you on your desk. Hell, how about we fuck that meeting." He started taking off his jacket, and with the power of Zeus, again, I stood up fixing my clothes. Sam chuckled while collecting his phone. "Smart choice," he smirked. "But there will be no mercy when we get to our place, Nee. You owe me an explanation of why you didn't come to me." he sneered.

"I-I didn't think it was your problem-"

Sam halted my excuse by shaking his head before fastening the last button on my blouse. I look up into his eyes and instantly regret it. He gazed back at me with a serious expression. One I've never seen before.