Why do we Love Rain?

A/N: Hi this is my 7th fanfic..WOW. By the way the ones who are following Move on and Smile don’t worry i’m working on it, and those who haven’t check it out, and the fic won’t be a Zolu anymore. I just have many ideas that I need to write down, and this is one of them. This story is centered about how Akuma no mi/Devil Fruit users feel about the rain, and the rest of the crew wonder why. I hope you ENJOY

Disclaimer: I don’t own One Piece obviously…. and Robin may seem OOC, and Luffy will be smarter than he appears in this one to get what He and the 3 others want. Also may contain some deep meaning in words.

                                                                        Us Lovers Of Rain

  It was a calm day for the Mugiwara no Kaizoku-dan as they were loading their ship the Thousand Sunny, supplies for their next trip. They all loaded up and went aboard and set sail. Everyone was on deck manning the helms and what not.

“Navigator-san, what is next island?” Robin asked the Ginger haired Navigator. Everyone on deck faced toward her, waiting for the island name,info and Distance/Times till for preparation for the incoming island.

“The next island is…. Kirisame Island, we should be there in 5 days if the weather is clear..that’s all I know about the island. Nami said blankly. Luffy,Robin,Chopper, and Brook instantly smiled, hearing the next island they were going to. “I know stuff about the island.” Luffy said with a big smile. Nami gave a hesitant look, “It better be real information, or your debt will be increased by 50% for wasting my time.” Nami said while Zoro against the mast muttered the word “evil bitch” and faced Luffy, wondering if his captain knew the actual place or not.

“Kirisame Island or Drizzle Island is known for the rain that downpours endlessly on the island. The people over there made houses that stand well against the heavy and light rain, and have 2 gardens, one public garden that everyone can be in, and the other garden for ‘special people’.” Luffy said in a matter-of-fact tone, everyone minus Zoro, Brook, and Chopper looked to Robin, and she smiled. “Sencho-san is exactly correct.” she said while Nami, Sanji, and Usopp stared at Luffy in shock. Those four knew that their captain, Luffy is smart, but chooses when to show it.

The crew noticed that on the second day of their 5 day trip to Kirisame Island, Luffy,Robin,Chopper, and Brook are acting different. Zoro couldn’t sleep well during the day since Luffy wasn’t poking him, or playing with Usopp. Nami noticed that Robin wasn’t really near her all the time like she always do, and noticed Brook wasn’t playing his songs much either or that Luffy and Chopper are not playing with Usopp. Sanji noticed how his beautiful Robin-chwan was spending more time with the shitty rubber in the aquarium room, later Chopper and Brook going in their as well. Usopp noticed that he hasn’t been playing or telling his lie-, no stories to Chopper, and Luffy. Franky noticed how nothing hasn’t broke during the days of traveling, but noticed Robin smiling more.

-In the Aquarium Room-

 “Ohhh I can’t wait to see on the island, even though I have no eyes, Yohohoho-” Robin smiled at her crews antics. Luffy and Chopper were drawing pictures of the island, while she was just sitting down with a smile, as she closed her eyes and imagined the island, while making small chat with the three.

-5 days passed-

“Oi minna, were 10 minutes away from the island, grab your coats!” Nami notified the crew.

The four went up to the deck to collect their coats, and things and went to the deck. “Ok it will take 2 days for the logpose to set for the next island,we’ll leave on the 3rd morning.” Nami said. “And due to the endless rainfall, were going to a cove next to the island to dock the Sunny and stay at a inn also due to the rainfall.”Luffy instructed. They all had backpacks, and Luffy was carrying a crate. “Luffy, why are you carrying a crate?” Zoro asked his captain. “Robin,Chopper, Brook and I are going to use the substance inside the crate.” Luffy said and grinned, Zoro would’ve stopped him since Luffy + chemicals = explosion, but seeing Robin, and Chopper with him he felt at ease. The crew made it to the inn, luckily not saoked since the rain was light, and they were wearing raincoats, and the four just smiled when they reached the island.