1.

PLEASE DONT POST A VIDEO OF YOU REACTING TO THIS ON YOUTUBE IF YOURE ONE OF THOSE YOUTUBERS OR ON ANY OTHER SITE PLEASE THIS BOOK IS FUCKING EMBARRASSING

Peppa's alarm clock went off so she climbed out of bed to turn it off. "Ugh it's the morning already." It was 7:00 a.m. which means she had to get ready for school. Peppa knew it wasn't going to be an easy day since it was her first time going to highschool.

While Peppa was getting ready Mummy pig screamed "PEPPA BREAKFAST IS READY."

"IN A MINUTE MUM I'M GETTING READY!"

"ALRIGHT PEPPA NO NEED TO SCREAM!"

"BUT YOU'RE LITERALLY SCREAMING YOURSELF!"

"JUST COME DOWN PEPPA WHEN YOUR DONE."

Peppa sighed and went to go put on her shoes and came out looking like Beyonce.

Peppa went running down the stairs and tripped on her boots. She didn't know why she still had her rain boots. She was 14 and her show got canceled, there was no reason to keep them, rain or snow didn't come often anymore. It was hotter than the Sahara desert.

Peppa got back up and continued to walk down the stairs. She finally made it to the kitchen where her mom prepared bacon for her.

"Morning Peppa"

"Morning"

Peppa sat down in a seat and turned on her phone. While Peppa was on her favorite social media app she saw Adele talking about her. Peppa wasn't happy. It was very mean.

It was finally time for Peppa to go to school. It was 7:34 and Peppa didn't want to be late on the first day so she rushed everyone.

They all went in the car and drove to George's school first. After that Daddy pig drove to Peppa's school. Peppa was very nervous and happy at the same time.

As Daddy pig pulled on the side so Peppa can get out she sees a bald HAWT boy but Peppa had no time to introduce herself and went to her first period.