3

Just realised Staypuft doesnt speak. Whoops.

There was a loud high-pitched ringing in my ears as my world blacked out before my eyes. I remembered falling, the flagpole I was trying to balance on getting smaller and further away. Before I was knocked unconscious, I flipped around to face the ground and saw something big and white reaching for me. I didnt know what it was because i was falling so fast everything around me was a blur.

"Nghh..." I muttered as I stirred awake. My vision was fuzzy and the ringing in my ears was still there. I lifted my head up to figure out where I was. Beneath me was something white and squishy, and when i examined my body everything that had been touching the object had some sort of white powder on it. It smelt and looked familiar, so I raised my powdery finger to my lips and stuck my tounge out. Marshmallow powder. Suddenly, I remembered who followed me into the forest. Who put me on the flagpole. I turned around and I saw who saved me from what could of been my death.

Staypuft.

He was just sitting there, not smiling, watching my actions. Probably giving me time to wake from my blackout, and maybe some concern. I did land on marshmallow, but I was so high up the fall still had an impact. My head throbbed as I rubbed it, trying to soothe the aching pain. I was grateful that he decided to catch me, but.... A thought still runs through the back of my head. Wasnt he sent out to destroy the Ghostbusters, then New York, and then the world...? I tried to ignore it troubling me.

"Hey. Thanks for saving me buddy." I told him, my cheeks flushing a light pink of gratitude. I hope he didnt see. He said nothing to me, but he gave a small smile and tilted his head slightly. Without thinking much, I leaned down and pressed my lips against his soft hand making a small little smooch sound. He flinched lightly and his face turned red before he quickly hid it with his other hand. I gave a warm laugh, my heart warming up.

Maybe this new life wont be so bad after all.....

Word count: 384 words