Lets reminisce~~~

Back when i was a little one in headstart (yeah fam we going way back) i had a best friend named kelly and we were the type of friends that did everything together. i don't remember 99% of it but the feeling of the memory is still there. she moved to fucking Narnia(who the hell knows) over the summer and i cried.. multiple times until i slept woke up and cried some more for like half a year or so(not the whole time bc damn) anyway i didn't really make friends in that time but i remember asking some spanish girl out back then and she said "why" not no or yes but "why" and like damn I'm like 5 or 6 how would i know.. somewhere else in that school time(Carrollton elementary) i participated in a spelling bee and didn't win and i cried kid me was pretty emotional i also watched RENT(if you know that movie good for you) daily. on repeat. for like 3 years  (sorry bro (i dunno how you stayed sane)) moving on bc that's all i remember then i moved to VA and went to school there for a few months, still no friends, but my cousin tre is pretty cool were alike but hes cooler. thenn i moved to halethorpe and went to relay and i was in some class like 2-3 rooms to the left and i like they went around and told names sat down and tyler seth(since he said so and i couldn't remember but i believe it) was my first friend in years then i think on the same day during recess like malia and 2 other people came up to me and asked what my name was she couldn't say it or didn't understand so she called me acinnamon... which im still called by gage, nelson, and now elyssa. moving on, again, those 3rd gade days were good nick Isabelle kate made little eraser characters and it was named pipsquek or something. they're nice.. stopped talking to them though bc i had migraines basically all through 4th grade and even my best friend thought i died thats when i stopped being so emotional like spn and Las vegas every morning while in pain chilled me out. 5th grade is a blur but it was nice. got my 1st bae thooo at the end then i went to a magnet middle school for a month like it was the worst and most dead school ever. so i went to arbutus middle where i had mah friends i think according to omega half the school was scared of me which i doubt. vivek was a major part of 6th grade being my math buddy. which is really the start of my old main squad (vivek, samee, and david) 7th was a complete swing around bc i met an amazing hoe bag named kylie and then savannah, josh, austin, devin, naomi etc. i made my ig that year too with the username ieatduckies became good friends with nick and grant in senor Astrakhan's class. 8th grade isn't really important till the 2nd half and because this is longer than life I'll just finish this.