6ix

' 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇 '
𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ, ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :

' 𝒮𝓀𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓇 '𝒞𝒽𝒾𝒸𝒶ℊℴ, ℐ𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃ℴ𝒾𝓈 :

𝒪

"Aye shorty you gotta go." I mumbled shaking the girl awake who's name I had already forgotten again. She whined but got up still, standing up from the bed searching for her clothes. "I honestly don't know where those clothes are but here, you can keep some of mine." I offered making her nod and give me a smile, I cringed but walked over to my drawer throwing her some shorts and a white tee on it "There you go, bounce baby." I told her making her frown. I watched as she got dressed before leading her out of the door. I had already gotten dressed and did my morning routine since Six had agreed to spend the day with me.

I'm not sure what changed over night but I wasn't tripping at all, maybe she was doing it because she felt bad? Or maybe she really didn't like the kiss and wanted to tell me.. maybe I should just fall back and leave her alone like she wants me to? Idk, it depends on how this day goes because I don't give up that easily.

Last night I didn't do anything with the girl, but I just wanted somebody to come and lay with me so that's what she did. The bitches where so thirsty and happy to be in my presence that they would do anything I said with no problem in it, I barely spent money on none of my hoes but they still would jump at any given chance for me.

I shook my head snatching my keys off my kitchen counter before jogging out of the door, I closed it locked it behind me before quickly making it to my car. Thank god it was starting to warm up a bit in time for the summer, I was tired as fuck of the cold ass weather we were receiving. That shit was so bogus man. "Aye Skylar!" I heard somebody tell behind me making me turn around spotting Von, I rolled my eyes so fucking quick and hard that I wouldn't have been surprised if they fell out.

"Bitch what you want? Matter of fact just get in." I spoke unlocking the car doors making him laugh as we both climbed in. "I gotta question lil folks, and don't buss me in my shit cus I know how you- my bad." He laughed at first but immediately stopped when he seen me mugging the fuck outta him. "Just ask your question." I told him and he nodded twisting his dreads. "You fuck with that one brown skin girl? The real pretty one?" He asked making me scrunch my face up. "Which one?" I asked with an confused expression making him shake his head at me.

"Her." He unlocked his phone showing me a picture of Six, My heart beat sped up a bit thinking of why he was asking and how did he even know her. "H-huh?" I asked tilting my head, It felt like my chest was caving in and I couldn't handle it. "On King David yo dumb ass huh'd so you heard." He mugged me sucking his teeth, I busted out laughing because that was a new one "I'm pretty sure it's, if you can huh, you can hear but okay. Why you asking though?" I asked raising my perfectly arched eyebrow.