Part one

Jeon jungkook is a sweet,cute and kind boy but sometime sassy too. He belongs to a middle class family but there is everything for him.His family members love him a lot and he loves them too. His father is a manager of the restaurant. He has a elder brother name jeon hoseok. And mother is a house wife.

Now 10:00 AM. Jungkook is in his class room with his best friend. Sir teaching lessons and the two best friends noting. Sometime later bell rang they come out from class. Jungkook said to his friend jimin,

"Hyung let's go to out side of the collage. "

Jimin knitted his brow in confusion and said annoyingly,

"What?why? I'm not going anywhere i have next class to go."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and said,
"Yaa hyung you always do you class and never even skip a class. But please today come with me please."

Jungkook said in a cute tune with puppy eyes and he knows that his hyung never can't say "NO" to him. When jimin sighed loudly and nodded jungkook quickly hugged his hyung and said thanks.then they get out of the collage and go to a shopping mall.
Jimin asked him why they are here but jungkook didn’t say a word just held jimin's hand tightly and dragged him in the mall. They go to a jewellery shop. Few minutes later jungkook eyes catched a nackles. This is very cute and pretty. Jungkook buy this neckles and immediately put it in jimin's neck, jimin get surprise and said,

"Yah jungkook what are you doing? This is for you and why are you putting in my neck?"

Jungkook laugh and cupped jimin's face,

"Hyung this is for you because today your birthday remember? And this is gift from me for you.you like it?"

Jimin's mouth go wide open he forget that today is his birthday. He hugged jungkook and say,

"Thank you jungkook-ah. And the neckless i love it."

Jungkook smile and say,

"Okay Let's go now and we'll celebrate your birthday in my house."

They go to cake shop and buy a cake.
Everyone celebrated jimin's birthday and they did lunch and dinner togather. Jimin stay at night with jungkook. Jimin has no one in seoul. His family stay in busan.and jimin stay in seoul sake of study.

In the morning,
Jimin and jungkook get ready for College and they have breakfast together then bidded good bye to jungkook mom. When they come middle in the road they noticed a guy beating another guy so badly. Jungkook run to them and stop the guy who is beating and said in angry tune,

"Yah what are you doing? Why are you beating this poor guy so badly?  "

The guy get angry and said,
"Shut up kid. This bustard not poor anymore. And who the hell are you to questioning me? And stoping me? Just get the fuck out."

Jungkook get more angry by others behaviour,

"Shut up you. First you beat a guy without any reason and second you are cursing me? You bad villain."

Jimin wants to stop jungkook but jungkook not listening to him. On the other hand the guy getting furious by jungkook behaviour. No one rise thire voice on on him. And now a kid rising his voice on him this make him more angry more furious. He can't help and slep jungkook's cheek so hard. Everyone looking at them. And jungkook feel his head dizzy. Jimin is freez on his spot. The boy dragged the other guy whome he beated a while ago and left a furious jungkook behind.