Part Ten

Jimin came out of the collage when he notice jungkook hugging someone he stood his spot. And saw it's none other than kim taehyung. So he didn’t bother to ruining his brother like bestfriend's happiness. When he saw jungkook broke hug a idea popped into his mine. He stay beside younger and cleared his throat.
Jungkook notice jimin's presents so he happily said to jimin,
"Hyung look Taehyungie gave me this. And he wished me. "

Jimin look at taehyung and said,
"Wish you? For what?"

Younger smile sheepishly and said,
"Yesterday was my birthday so he wishing me today. It's late i know but okay. I'm so happy hyung."

Seeing younger shining face jimin smile foundly. And taehyung looking at him with loveing gaze which unnotice by jimin. Jimin smirks and said,
"Umm taehyung why don't you take kook for a ride? I mean as a birthday gift? "

Hearing jimin taehyung freez in his spot. He don't know what to say. Jungkook also look at jimin shockingly. Younger whispers in jimin's ear,
"Yah hyung what are you saying? Are you crazy? Yesterday you told me to give him some space and time to think about me. And here you're saying take on a ride?"

Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyingly and whisper back,
"Shut up you idiot, i remember what i say. And now i'm doing is for you. If you two spend some quality time together with that you two able to know each other more."

Jungkook shut up his mouth in understanding. Jimin again look at taehyung and said,
"So you are taking him, don't you?"

Taehyung gulped,  eaid in shattering voice,
"Um..  Hmm yeah. Okay so jungkook let's go. "

Hearing taehyung jungkook's heart pounding crazily in happiness. He mumble a 'thank you' to jimin and bidded good bye while walking taehyung a he side by side.

[ collect it from goggle

[ collect it from goggle.]

Jungkook's mouth wide open seeing the beautiful view. He run away while jumping like kid. Taehyung observing everythink and seeing foundly. This sight of younger making his head dizzy. How beautiful looking younger is. His heart beating, he put a hand on his chest and said,
"What are you doing to me jungkook? Everytime my heart beat when i see you. I feel warm in my body when you around me. Is i really fall for you? Hmm yes he  fall for you jungkook."

"If you fall for me then make me yours officially. What's are you waiting for?"

When he heard a familiar sudden voice he startle. He saw jungkook standing infront of him with teary eyes. He didn’t notice when younger came here and heard everything what he said.

Jungkook said again,
"Why are you quite now? Please say something. I'm waiting long time for this day. What's are you afraid of? Tell me please."

Taehyung gulped but said,
"It’s nothing jungkook. "

Younger shout loudly and said while tears falling from eyes,
"Then what tell me what? I surely know that, you also love me. You said so few minute ago."

Taehyung looked around everyone seeing them. He sighed deeply and said,
"It's nothing jungkook. And i don't believe in love what you heard is wrong."

Jungkook grab taehyung by his collar and said,
"Shut up you cowered. I heard what is right. You're dinying that now. Today you have to tell me what's wrong in me? What's wrong with you?"

Now taehyung get angry and he grab younger hands and said shouting at youngers,
"Yes yes i do i love you. But i'm afraid of losing someone. First i felt betrayed by my own family. Then abandoned me. Then how can you expect me to believe someone easily?  "

Jungkook looking at other's. The other realize what he said so he also look at younger. Both eyes met and there is emotions only once eyes while other's eyes showning love along with emotions.

Jungkook never think twice he jumped on the older's arm and hugged him tightly. And said,
"You can't judge everyone for one person. You should have told me earlier. I can understand you. It’s okay you can take your time. I'm not saying to believe me easily. But don't throw me away. I really love you hyungie, i really do."

Slowly olders heart melting. He remember what his dad said. He hugged back and tightening his grip around younder. Both stay like that few minutes.

Tbc...

❄️ sorry for my grammar mistake. I'm not good at english bcz english isn’t my first language.

❄️ i'm not professional writer so i don't know how to make best theme. But i'l try my best to give you a good book.

❄️Keep supporting me your support is my inspiration.

Aww my baby🥺