Mushroom shop

Helena woke up in the middle of a field, having no idea where she is. She got up from the ground and started to walk away from the field. She realised she was on her way into a big forest. She continued to walk on a big path until she saw another human. 

"Hello, do you know where the nearest store is?" I asked him. He had fluffy dirty brown  hair, blue eyes and a blue jacket. He was also kinda tall. 

"Yeah sure, just continue to walk on the path until you see a big tree with yellow flowers in it. Behing the huge tree it'll be a mushroom shop" He replied.

"Thank you so much!" I thanked him and followed his instuctions. After a while I was at the big tree. I walked behind the  tree and saw a little store. It looked cute, almost as a pinterest picture. I walked into the store and saw so many types of mushrooms, but that's because it was a mushroom shop. I walked between all the shelves and looked for another person, until i saw the worker.

"Hello, can i use the toilet?" I asked.

"Yes, sure go ahead" The old lady replied. I went to the toilet and after i used it and was about to go out i bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry" A male voice spoke up. 

"No, it's okay i bumped into you" I said looking up at the boy. He looked around my age 14 year old, around 5'11 feet tall, brown/yellow eyes, brown fluffy hair and a long scar on his cheek. He also held a silver sword that looked sharp as fuck. 

"Hi, I'm Gilbert, what's your name?" He held out his hand for me to shake. I took his hand a shook it and replied with:

"I'm Helena, nice to meet you" I said. 

We stood there for a while just talking getting to know each other a little better until he asked if i wanna hang out for a while. I said sure and we went to his house chilling playing some games until we heard a few knocks on his door. He went to open it and when he opened the dorr there was a girl in our age. 

"Hi Gilbe- Who's that" She asked curioulsy. She was around 5'7 feet tall, harry potter glasses, blonde long hair in a ponytail, green eyes and she had a dark pink bow on her back. She looked like a bad bitch.

"Oh this is Helena. She's new in this village!" Gilbert said smiling. 

"Well hello Helena, my name is Rose!" She almost yelled in hype. 

She ran in and hugged me and i hugged her back looking at Gilbert smiling. 

"Helena do you wanna hang out at my place?" Rose asked me.

"Sure, but what about Gilbert?" I said looking back at him.

"No it's okay hang out you two, I have to go to my grandpa's house" He said smiling. 

We said goodbye to Gilbert as we  walked to Rose's house. We talked and learned a lot about eachother. Apparently she had known Gilbert almost her whole life, which was kinda cool. When we were in Rose's house we sat down and watched a harry potter. We sat there for like 2 hours until we heard a loud noise outside. We ran down the stairs and saw a big truck outside the door. The big truck just picked up all the trash and then drove away. Rose started to luagh because she thought it was someone else.

We went upstairs again and after a while we heard knocking on the door.

"COME IN!" Rose yelled, and Gilbert stormed into the room. 

"Where have you been!? I've been calling you Rose like 500 times!" He said, out of breath. 

"We've been here this whole time" I replied. He just looked at me trying to hold in his laugh. I dont know what he thinks was so funny.