W Two Worlds (Rewrite) 1

Oh Yeon-Joo and Kang Chul's 'friendly' day out continued on with them taking a ride around han river on a rented yellow twin bike with Yeon-Joo on the lead.

With the insistence of Kang Chul, Yeon-Joo took the front seat despite of her very vocal protests, and many attempts and trials later, they have managed to find their balance and footing and eventually (and successfully) took a ride around the park without breaking any fingers (in Chul's case) while still wearing their ridiculous headpieces much to the dismay of the surgeon.

The day eventually ended with Yeon-Joo waiting by the asphalt stairs next to the bike as Kang Chul went on and bought them some icy treats.

Watching the sun set with a set of ice-cream on hand, the two went on and have a conversation about random things such as what are their personal preferences on footwear (Yeon-Joo responded with running shoes since it's more convenient with her line of work), favorite time of the day and each other's favorite colors.

Kang Chul said his is red while Yeon-Joo replied with pink.

Chul laughs at the unexpected color while Yeon-Joo retaliates that colors aren't suppose to be gender based nor be based on how a person acts.

Chul just smiled and nodded and agrees with her and the two continued on with their conversation as they ate their ice cream while the sun took it's time in setting.

Chul then laments that it was nice to have a peaceful day out with a friend with no criminal chasing and looming threats around for once while Yeon-Joo half-heartedly told him that he shouldn't let his guard down since things happen in the most unexpected moments.

The man just smiles and tells her not to worry since he's not planning to and that he'll stay alert in order to lessen her worries and saying that he'll watch after himself.

Yeon-Joo then muses that she never thought she'll have a day like that since she's always focused on her career in which Chul takes note on and voices out that she's the same even when she's back in her world, minus the invincibility power of course, as well as the fame but workaholic all the same.

Yeon-Joo just ignores him and smiles, not letting him know anymore information about her life outside the manhwa.

The conversation eventually takes a turn when Kang Chul asks Yeon-Joo about her preference on finding a partner since its pretty much obvious that she's never been on a date before.

Caught off guard, Yeon-Joo then tells him that he's the same since he has never been in a real relationship despite of his very well-known status as an international playboy.

Kang Chul just chuckles and says that it's really weird to have someone know about some parts of his life that he has never disclosed to anyone.

She just clamps her mouth shut in order to avoid him probing her for more answers.

He then persisted on asking about her partner preferences and she replied that she doesn't care as long as their feeling are the same in which Kang added that the guy must make her laugh, remembering her conversation with his secretary: Yoon So-Hee at the ball about finding the perfect one.

"And he must be funny too of course, like you said." Chul thoughtfully added, referring to her conversation with his friend that night on the party.

Yeon-Joo just chuckled and shook her head as she eats her ice cream, no longer surprised that he remembers that.

He's just that observant.

"That too."

It then continues when Yeon-Joo asks him in turn about his own preferences.