Doyoung and Jaehyun were being extremely obvious whenever they were in school. Taeyong knew that they were dating and he was extremely jealous. Taeyong decided to take revenge and make Doyoung jealous.

Taeyong went to Jaehyun's desk and flirted with Jaehyun but he didnt care since he already had a lover. Doyoung was over on his desk doing more work since he was the top student in school. But Doyoung saw everything and tried to focus on his work.

"Why is Taeyong being clingy over my own boyfriend?" Doyoung said in his mind.

"What are you trying to do Taeyong." Jaehyun said coldly

"Why?"

"I'm already someone's boyfriend"

"Please, im so much better than her"

"its not a her."

"So your gay?"

"Tch, ofc i am."

"Oh please whoever he is. I'm so much better than him"

"I dont care about looks. I care about whats on the inside you may think that your better than him. But your wrong he's the sweetest man i've ever met."

Doyoung heard everything and smiled. Taeyong glared at Doyoung because he knew that Jaehyun was talking about him.

"I can make you 10x happier"

"Dont think that you have a chance with me Taeyong."

Taeyong was annoyed at this point and went back to his seat. He was thinking of a plan to get rid of Doyoung once and for all. He planned to make Jaehyun break up with Doyoung and date him instead.

School ended, Doyoung was waiting for Jaehyun. They both held hands as they always did because everyone knew they were a couple.

"Babe, what did Taeyong say to you?"

"Nothing"

"Are you sure? it looked like he was flirting with you"

"Babe. Even if he did i wont fall for him because i already have you, please trust me i have nothing to do with him"

"Fine.."
_

In the night, Taeyong was texting with Jaehyun over the phone. Doyoung saw Jaehyun over the phone and asked "who are you texting?". "No one.." Jaehyun replied.

"Oh c'mon tell meee"

"Noo" Jaehyun said while laughing

"Anggggg" Doyoung said while doing aegyo

"Your so cutee. C'mere" Jaehyun said while opening his arms as a sign for Doyoung to cuddle with him.

Doyoung burried his face on Jaehyun's shoulder.

"Babe, will you leave me for another boy one day?"

"Why would you say that? I would never leave you"

"Promise?"

"Promise. Now go to sleep my sweet angel" Jaehyun said and kissed Doyoung's lips

Doyoung looked at Jaehyun and kissed Jaehyun's lips aswell. He later went to sleep in Jaehyun's arms.