04

"N-No! I'm sorry Seok- I won't do it a-again! Please leave Tae out of this." Yoongi shook his head and cried, Hoseok stared at Yoongi with a blank face.

Taehyung was like Yoongi's older brother. They were childhood friends and had been with Yoongi since he was four. He helped him through depressing times when he was with Hoseok. But suddenly, Taehyung went abroad with Jungkook, his boyfriend, to study art. So Taehyung meant a lot to Yoongi.

"Why'd you stop begging?" Hoseok filed his head, Yoongi looked up at Hoseok with wide eyes. Hoseok just looked down at him with a unreadable expression.

"Hoseok-" Yoongi was quickly grabbed by the neck, making him let out a cry.

"Call me Hoseok again and I'll make sure you'll never speak again." The older threatened, Yoongi immediately nodded, tears streaming down his face.

"S-Seokie..." Yoongi mumbled, it felt so weird saying that name after three years. Hoseok let go of Yoongi's neck, going up to his cheek, caressing it.

"That wasn't so hard, wasn't it Doll?" Hoseok tilted his head, Yoongi but his lip and shook his head. Hoseok put his thumb on Yoongi's chin.

"You still have a habit of biting your lips, stop." Hoseok pulled Yoongi's lip from between his teeth. Yoongi didn't reply, looking down at his feet. Hoseok was quick to grab his chin, forcing Yoongi to look back up at him.

"Now what should we do about your misbehaving..." Hoseok spoke to himself out loud, Yoongi looked up at him with fearful eyes. Hoseok only smirked, a idea coming to his head.

"On the bed." Hoseok bent down to Yoongi's ear and whispered, Yoongi nodded his head nervously and ran towards the bed, sitting down in the middle of it. Hoseok walked to Yoongi's closet again, but coming out with something this time.

Yoongi's eyes widened when he saw Hoseok holding a bullet vibrator. Yoongi shook his head, backing up towards the headboard.

"Why are you scared Doll? It's your toy. It shouldn't be that bad hm?" Hoseok pulled Yoongi's ankle, putting him to his waist. He easily pulled down Yoongi's boxers even when Yoongi resisted.

"Seokie- please don't." Yoongi begged, hands gripping Hoseok's wrist. Hoseok ignored his pleads and pushed the toy into Yoongi, making Yoongi moan out.

"This won't work." Hoseok huffed, he grabbed Yoongi's wrist harshly and tied them together with the belt form earlier. Yoongi's wrist were now tied to the headboard, making him unable to move around much.

"Better." Hoseok nearly smiled to himself, he took out the remote and turned on the first setting, making Yoongi jolt and moan quietly. Tears came to his eyes, but he didn't let them fall.

"I'll be back when you've learned your lesson." Hoseok opened the door, soon leaving.

"W-Wait No! Seokie! Please-" Yoongi cried, but Hoseok was already out the door. The setting soon turned up, making Yoongi cry out louder. The night was still young for him.
***
"Open the door Princess." Namjoon banged on Jin's door, Jimin and Jin were currently in the living room, staring at the door in horror.

"J-Jinnie, he'll hurt the both of us if we don't open the door. Please- I'll be okay-" Jimin tried to reason, but Jin was quick to hush him.

"Are you crazy Jimin? If you go to that man he'll hurt you! And I'll have to deal with the thought of letting you go out that door willingly!" Jin argued, Jimin bit his lips, not being able to think in the situation.

"This is the last time I'm asking. I won't hesitate to bang this door down. Open the door, now." They both heard Namjoon's voice through the door. Jimin held Jin closer, both trying to comfort each other.