⭒.✮:▹ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ !(ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴀɴɢsᴛ)◃:✮.⭒

Yeah, so this is pretty much about Hope getting decommissioned. I hope I don't start crying lmao. Also by the way, I changed how it goes just a bit, because I forgot the order Roxy, Monty, and Chica got decommissioned, if there even is an order- Enjoy(?)

(Hope's pov)

Me, Freddy and Gregory continued walking, Gregory's telling Freddy about some kind of upgrades he needs to get for him, I don't really know. I'm not listening really. The only thing about what he's saying that's not making sense to me is how the upgrades are on other animatronics. "Hey Rule-breaker, how exactly do you plan on getting the upgrades if they're on other animatronics?" I asked. Gregory seemed a bit annoyed, I'm not sure why though. "I told you, my name's Gregory!" He yelped. Ohh, that's why he was annoyed. Well I know his name's Gregory, but he needs to remember about how he broke the only rule! So that's what I replied. He rolled his eyes. "I don't need to remember." Okay, whatever. He didn't even answer my question. "Well, how are you gonna get the upgrades?" I asked again. He ignored me. Yeah, I guess that's fair. I'm not really helping, am I? We just kept walking. I should've stayed in the daycare, I have no idea why I even agreed to come out with these two. So they just kept going, and I just followed behind them. I began to question if they really see me as help, or just an annoying animatronic that's in the way.

 So now Freddy's power is almost out, so he's charging. I think. Gregory's going to find Chica for whatever reason, Isn't she after him? Okay whatever, I'll just let him do it. "Sooo, how are you planning to find her?" I ask. He looks up, and sighs. "Okay, listen. I'll be honest, I need to get her voicebox. It's special, and Freddy need's it." He replies. "Okay, so you need her voicebox, but how are you gonna get it? your not gonna hurt her, are you?" He doesn't answer. Uhhh, this is getting confusing. So he ended up finding Chica, despite my further questions. She was eating some trash like she would, And Gregory hit a button that started up a garbage-compressor thing that was right by her, Chica seen that it started, but she didn't seem to care. That's kind of sad.. Gregory then proceeded to push her under the compressor and kick her beak off, and take her voicebox. She was then crushed under the compressor.

 Okay, what kind of kid is this?! "Gregory!?" I squeaked. He looked at me. "What? I got her voicebox." He replied. "Wh- You just KILLED her!!" I continued. He seemed confused. "Kill? What do you mean? There are probably plenty more of her." He said. I don't wanna answer so I just kept walking with him. I REALLY should have stayed in the daycare. I think Moon is after Gregory, anyway. It's weird how he can leave the daycare, but Sun can't. I'm pretty sure there's a reason for that, but I forgot it. But seriously, this kid, who's like 9 or something, just decommissioned Chica! I couldn't even do that, and I don't even know how old I'm supposed to be! Well, I don't think I'm programmed to be able to hurt anything, really. Oh my gosh. I don't even know anymore. Wait! Does this mean he's gonna go after Roxy and Monty, too?! Oh no, Oh no! He probably won't be able to. 

Well we are now at Monty's Gator Golf, so I think he's gonna try to get Monty's claws, he was talking about those along with Chica's voicebox and Roxy's eyes. I can't stress enough how much I wanna go back to the daycare at this point. I honestly don't like Monty. He just scares me. "Okay, kid. I'm not going in there with you. I also don't know if I should wish you luck or not, but bye. I'll be out here if you get out." I told Gregory. He nodded, and went in. I sat down by the doors. I wonder if he's really gonna try and go against Monty. Welp, I'll just have to wait, I guess. After a little bit, I heard the doors open. It was Gregory, and he had Monty's claws in his hands. How?! Seriously, how did this kid beat Monty?! Oh gosh, that must mean that he's been decommissioned, too. I have to stay with Gregory, Freddy told me that I have to, and I'm programmed to do what I'm told, no matter what. Even if it risk's my own life. "S-so you actually beat Monty?" I asked. Gregory looked at Monty's claws in his hands. "Yeah, I got his claws, too. That's really all I needed, but it's better to keep him from attacking me anyway." He replies. "So, you've gotta find Roxy now, huh?" I ask. Why are they even attacking him in the first place? They shouldn't be able to. Gregory nods. "I need her eyes for Freddy." He states. I sigh. "Okay.." I reply.