-CHAPTER 16-

-Saturday qualification-
"And there comes Emma Da Sliva, is she gonna be fast enough to beat Hamilton and Verstappen their times. AND HERE SHE COMES AND OUT OF NOW WHERE EMMA DA SLIVA IS ON POLE. HER FIRST POLE IN HER WHOLE FORMULA 1 CAREER, SHE IS ALMOST 2 WHOLE SECONDS FASTER THEN THE MERCEDES AND THE RED BULL." "YEAHHHH BOYSSSSSSSS WE DID IT WE DID IT!" Emma screamed to her engineer. She never felt so happy her first pole in formula 1. "Emma we're so proud of you now come to the freaking garage muppet!" Emma laughed at the comment her engineer made. She drove to the spot she needed to park. She climbed out off the car and stood up on the halo throwing her fist in the air and screaming. Then she run over to her team and jumped into her arms. Then she looked over and saw her family standing there to. She run up to them and hugged them. Luna was crying because everyone was screaming and jumping. Emma picked Luna out her moms arms and hugged her tight. With Luna in her arms she walked back to the place her stuff was laying down.

"Emma?" Luna questioned while Emma walked over to the spot. Emma placed her little sister down and the table her stuff was laying and and took of her helmet. "Yes Luna" Emma finally answered her little sister. "Why is everyone so happy for you?" Emma laughed. Before she could speak up she felt two arms around her waist. When she turned out her face was just a few inches away from Lando's. She could help herself anymore and she gave him a kiss. When she pulled away Lando smiled and walked away with Luna in his arms. Emma laughed and walked over to her interview. "First congratulations Emma on your first pole" thank you I'm so happy I can't stop smiling" "that's the reaction we hoped up, I have now two questions for you, who was that little girl you took with you and is Lando a good kisser?" Emma akwardly laughed and reacted. "That girl is my little sister Luna she isn't really good with busy spaces so I took her out of that and yes he is" Emma smiled again. "You wanna thank someone?" "I wanna thank the obvious people like my team, family and fans and they know that but their is someone I wanna thank in special. And that Nelson Piquet, he is the person who learned me all the in and outs of karting helped me into formula 3 and became such a important person in my life. So thank you Nelson for everything" Emma said looking at Nelson Piquet who was also standing with her team. "Thank you Emma" Emma walked away back in into garage.

"I thought Emma Da Silva was the person who wanted to take things slow" she heard when she entered the garage. When she looked to her side Lando was standing there with a big smile on his face. Emma walked over to him and gave him a other kiss. This time it was longer and the moment they almost started to make out a voice said. "Get a room please!" Emma looked around and saw Luca walking there with her family. "Find yourself a girlfriend please" "Nahhh im more into boys" "excuse me you what!" Emma screamed and run over to her older brother and gave him a hug. "I knew it" she said while Luca hugged her back he started to laugh. "Wait then your gonna be my gay bestfriend" Lando spoke up and Emma started to laugh even harder. "Just watch out he isn't going to fall in love with you Lando" Emma and Luca their father spoke up. "He isn't aloud to fall in love with the boy I like would be a bit rude" Emma said and winked at Lando. Who got little pink on the cheeks. "I think I have some first pole interviews to do" Emma said and walked away. The moment Emma walked out the garage her father spoke to lando. "Take good care of her kid she has been through enough already" "I will" Lando said and walked away.

I'm back💗 took a little but the ideas are back so there are gonna be more episodes in the future. Only love from me💗