❥AAS PAAS!

"Kya hua babli ji... kuch baat huyi shaurya se..." Ahir asked her coming out of the room, she looked at him and shook her head in negative, he sighed after knowing the answer.

"Maine try kiya... but woh kisi ke calls utha nahi raha hai...yash ne bhi try kiya, but uski bhi koi baat nahi ho rahi hai..."babli answered, and sat on the bench feeling defeated, seeing her state, ahir sat beside her and took her hand in his hold, she looked at him, "ahir ji.. hum kitna try kar rahe hai... phir sab kuch thik kyu nahi ho raha hai..." She asked, her voice cracked and a tear rolled down her eye, he immedietely wiped it and shook his head in negative.

"Try kar rahe hai naa... aur aage aur bhi try karte rahenge..." he said and placed his hand on her cheek and cupped her face, "Sab thik ho jayega babli ji... bas hume haar nahi manani hai..." he said and nodded at her, she nodded at him, he smiled a little and she also smiled back at him.

"Babli.... Ahir" they heard a voice and looked up, kanchan closed the door of the room behind her, the look on her face was enough for them to know, that things were getting worse, she stood in front of them, "Uski condition kafi critical hai... body kisi bhi treatment ko respond nahi kar rahi hai..." she said, and babli stood up from her place, ahir also stood up, "Aur agar aisa hi chalta raha toh..." she could not complete the sentence as tears collected in her eyes, and she hugged babli and started crying, tears collected in babli's eyes, but she controlled herself.
Ahir too wanted to cry, but he knew if he also fell weak, everyone else would also collapse, he held babli's hand, she looked at him, and he tightened his grip around her fingers, giving her the much-needed strength at the moment.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"So as I was saying Mr. Verma..." Shaurya stopped mid-sentence as he looked through the glass partition of the conference room and was surprised to see yash standing outside talking to his secretary, "Please excuse me for a moment..." he said and signed his team member to continue the meeting, and keeping the file in his hand on the table, he walked out of the conference room, "yash..." he called out to his friend, whom he was meeting after months, he smiled seeing him, hearing the voice yash turned towards him, Shaurya walked towards him and hugged him happily, he broke the hug and looked at him, "What a surprise... tu yaha Delhi mein... kab aaya..." he said and looked around, "Akele aaya hai ya kanchan bhi hai saath mein..." he enquired, but seeing yash more silent than usual, his smile dimmed a little, "Kya hua yash... sab thik hai naa..." he asked him.

"Sab thik hota toh main yaha aata hi nahi shaurya..." Yash answered, and shaurya looked at him surprised sensing some anger in yash's voice, "Kaash sab thik hota toh mujhe yaha tere pass aana hi nahi padta..." he said making shaurya more confused.

"Hua kya hai... aur tu aise kyu baat kar raha hai..." Shaurya asked him, not understanding why his best friend was so upset with him.

"Main yaha kaam se aaya hu... toh sirf kaam ki baat karenge..." Yash said, and shaurya looked at him still not understanding what had happened that ahir was behaving so crossly with him,"Wo anokhi...." He said and shaurya sighed hearing her name.

"Please yash, not again... mujhe uske baare mein koi baat nahi karni hai..." Shaurya said without listening to what yash had to say, "Anokhi aur main... woh chapter do saal pehle, hamare divorce ke saath khatam ho chuka hai... wapas unhi panno ko kholne ka mera naa hi maan hai aur nahi iraada..." he said.

"Shaurya ... Meri puri baat..." Yash said trying to make him listen.

"Rehne de yash..." Shaurya said and looked at the other side for a moment, he then again turned back to look at yash, "Mujhe laga itne time baad mera dost aaya hai mujhse milne... but I guess main galat tha... tu aaj bhi sirf uska bhai bankar hi yaha aaya hai..." he said, and turned back to go towards the conference room, but stopped and looked at once, "Bye yash..." he said and walked towards the conference room, while yash kept looking at him in disbelief.