❥REHNE DE AAS PAAS TERE!

"Tum....tum nazdeek rha kro...tum door hoti ho na main khudko control nhi kr paata"

"I love you, you stupid girl"

"Mar to main chuka hu tum par"

"Sabse alag, sabse suhani....shaurya aur anokhi ki kahani"

"Kitni baar ek hi sawal anokhi....tum samajhti kyu nhi ho yrr!"

"Hum pehle jaise close nhi rhe anokhi....hum door hote jaa rhe h"

"I think ab hume alag ho jaana chahiye"

Shaurya entered the washroom, as all his memories with Anokhi replayed in front of his eyes, he opened the tap and splashed the cold water on his face, as tears he had been controlling till now rolled out of his eyes, he splashed more water trying to control the tears, as the memories with her kept replaying - her smile, her laughter, her words, her touch, her presence, her anger, her fears,her tears, her absence, everything, he was feeling all of it at the moment, he tried to compose himself, but he was failing, failing miserably, he closed the tap and sat on the floor, leaning against the wall, as the tears kept flowing from his eyes, as the memories of their separation replayed, it was a decision taken by mutual consent, they could not make their relationship work, but that did not mean that they did not love each other, "I need you Anokhi... I love you... tum mujhse dur ho sakti ho... par aise mujhe chodkar nahi jaa sakti ho..." he could live away from her, but he could not live in a world without her.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Nahi naa... mujhe yeh dawai nahi khaani..." Anokhi was again making the same faces seeing the medicines and reema was again trying her best to make her have them, she
glared at her, but she looked unbothered, "Tera glare naa kisi ko bhi nahi dara sakta hai reema... try bhi kyu karti hai tu..." she commented, thus annoying her more.

"Ho gaya tera... ab natak band kar aur dawai kha chup chap se... warna..." She said
and forwarded the medicines to her.

"Warna... warna kya kar legi tu... haa..." she was saying something but stopped mid sentence as she felt a sudden pain in her head, "Aahh..."she immediately held her head with her hands, seeing her like this Reema forget everything else and became worried.

"Anokhi.... kya hua..." she asked her and immediately pressed the call button near her bed, while she tried to handle her, who was wincing in pain.

The nurse and doctor came in a few minutes, they asked Reema to wait outside while they checked her.

Shaurya reached outside Anokhi's room and was surprised seeing everyone present there, he looked at everyone, they all were looking worried, "Kya hua... aap sab yaha... aise..." he asked them but stopped when his eyes traveled to the glass partition, and he saw the doctors around anokhi, "Anokhi..." he said and moved towards the door to enter the room when Ahir and babli stopped him, "Chodo mujhe ahir... kya hua anokhi ko... jaane do mujhe..." he said trying to get free of Ahir's hold. "Shaurya ... sambhalo khud ko... doctors check kar rahe hai... tum abhi andar nahi jaa sakte ho..." Ahir tried to make him understand, but shaurya did not listen to anything, he was only looking at anokhi and trying to get out of Ahir's hold.

"Shaurya... please... agar tum andar jaoge toh doctors apna kaam kaise karenge... unhe anokhi ko check karne do... please..." Babli also tried to make him understand. "Nahi... mujhe jaana hai uske pass..." Shaurya was still not listening to them, a fear had gripped his heart and he was getting restless, he could not explain it to any of them, but something was telling him, things were not right.

As babli and Ahir tried to stop shaurya, the door opened and Kanchan came out along with yash, who was looking completely broken, he did not say anything and sat on the bench nearby, Reema saw this and sat beside her friend, Kanchan too had tears in her eyes, other doctors were also clearly sad. Shaurya, ahir and babli were looking at them, the silence was making them more concerned.Seeing them not saying anything, shaurya was about to enter the room, when yash stopped him, "Kya hai... kyu rok raha hai mujhe... koi kuch bata bhi nahi raha hai... mujhe milna hai usase..." he
said in an angry tone.