The Simpsons - Chapter Two.

Chapter two- The Simpsons?

"I have a headache" I said bluntly to my mother. I'm tired and pissed off, And just want Sleep.   Though its only 12pm..   "Stop complaining, just put on a happy face for a little while, I know you didn't want to come out here and I'm.. MADDY I MISSED YOU" 

Well 

Mum ran up to a tall lady suitcases and all screaming, I trailed on behind with my suitcase.   "So this must be Lena, wow you have grown up, last time I saw you.... I OH HUNNY CAN YOU HOLD THESE BAGS" maddy passed our suitcases to her now approached husband. 

What's with people not finishing there sentences lately . 

Maddy was probably around the same age as my mum, and she seemed very lovely. 

"I bet you guys are tired lets get you back to the House." Maddy suggested, I was keen on this.  "Would love too " I said with enthusiasm. About a half an hour drive we got to a semi large house, it looked cute like the others in the area. Once we lugged our luggage in the cossy house maddy showed us to our rooms. "Okay Lena your room is just up the stairs" she showed me to my room "we'll it's not much but I understand you will have no problems with it?" 

"Yes, no I mean thank you it's lovely"  The room was quite big bigger than my one in Australia, it had a chest of drawers and a queen bed with white duvet in the middle of the room next to a big window which the room got most of its light from. It was draped with purple curtains. 

The room was painted white. 

"feel free to put up photos, posters anything! make it your own, i dont mind at all" maddy said with a smie. i nodded in agreement. 

Once maddy had left I decided to make the room mine. And put up some photos and some canvases I decided to bring, to remind me of home. 

Once I finished unpacking I had a shower and and thankfully fell asleep. 

Ding ding, I woke up and saw I had a twitter notification and saw the time was 6 I jumped down the stairs and sat at the counter with my mum and maddy. They were stuck in a conversation that I didn't really care about so I zoned off, tweeting some of my friends back in Australia, suddenly i heard a door close behind me, i didnt take much notice. "Ello mum" I heard someone say. I turned and saw a boy standing in the kitchen. He had curly brown hair, big brown eyes and was wearing black skinny jeans with a grey saint kid top, he was flawless, i froze.

"Hello Hunny, our guests are here this is Sarah, and this is Lena." Maddy said gesturing to us.  

"Hello, erm I'm Bradley" my mum said hi and smiled at him. i still was frozen, i was never really good at talking to cute guys, especically when they're brittish. So i smiled very nervously.

"Mum ill be down soon just going to change" Bradley said turning and running up stars

"Okay but dinners in 5" 

"Okayy" I heard him yell from the top of the stairs. 

Wow 

"Bradley's grown up! My mum said smiling to maddy. "Yes too fast If you ask me" 

Once we helped set up dinner we sat down and Bradley ran in. He sat across from me and smiled 

Damnnn, i felt my checks flush. whats wrong with me i cant even handle being smiled out, how am i going to live with him for 3 months?

"So how old are you Bradley?"  My mum asked at a lame attempt to start a conversation.  "Oh I'm 17" he said  "Oh really so you and Lena aren't to far appart Lena is 16, younger of course"