𝐬.𝐨𝐧𝐞; 𝐞𝐩.𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 .

i didn't proofread .
30 votes for next chapter.

KEVIN "KAY FLOCK" PEREZ
📍THE BRONX, NEW YORK

KEVIN "KAY FLOCK" PEREZ📍THE BRONX, NEW YORK

POINT OF VIEW +
MESSAGES

6 MONTHS LATER

"nah it's dumb brick outside," dougie said coming in the apartment.

everyone was here. we were just smoking and chilling, nothing too much.

"yo wassup witchu and nae nae tho?" setty asked me.

"she keep playing bro," i said shaking my head.

for the last 6 months i tried so hard to get jhené back, but she keep playing. i sent her money to get her hair and lashes done and she sent that shit right back.

i kept asking her out on a dates and she kept dubbing it and giving me excuses like: "i got work," or "im too tired and i have mad heads tomorrow,".

i know i fucked up and hurt her, but i need her back. it's hard to find a girl like nae and i dead took her for granted. and now i don't even know if imma get her back again.

"that's what ya dumb ass get nigga," setty said.

"fuck up setty, that's why you got hit by a bus," i said mugging him causing everyone to laugh.

"that shit is not funny," he said mugging all of us.

"you cheated on nae with that opp ass bitch, cece," dougie said.

"I was really a dumb ass nigga bro," i said rubbing my hand down my face.

we heard a door knock and i went to check through the hole to see who it was.

it was mani and jhené standing outside with food in their hands.

unlocking the door, i greeted them and moved out the way so they can come in.

"yooo," i said.

"hey kay kay," mani said giving me a side hug.

"yo," jhené said dryly.

she looked mad good. her dark skin turned brown because of the cold weather, but she still looked good regardless.

she had a mackage coat with a mackage hat to match it. her hair was bone straight and her lashes were full so i know she recently got them done again.