1- Chance

That's my grandma dancing 💗 /hj she's not that good at dancing

Stan's Pov-

3 years ago.
March 15, 4:12
Clyde's House

We were playing spin the bottle with most of the class ,and a few plus one's, besides Cartman ,because he wasn't invited, Craig and Tweek because they were already a couple and Tweek wasn't up for playing spin the bottle. I was sitting in front of Wendy next to me was Kyle and Kenny both my friends, Kyle being my super best friend. We were waiting for Clyde and Toliken to come back from the kitchen and sit down. After a few minutes they came back with popcorn, soda, and some candy. "Okay! We're going to play spin the bottle, if it lands on a person you can rather kiss them, take a shot, or take a dare!" Everyone nodded and looked at each other.

"Okay so,.. I'll go first!" Clyde pointed at himself and went to grab the bottle, "How come you get to go first?" "Yeah I wanna go first!" "Me too!" "No me!" "Lady's first!" "SHUT THE FUCK UP IT'S MY HOUSE" everyone was silent and Clyde grabbed the bottle and sat down next to Kyle's plus one, David. He spun the bottle and it landed on Bebe, luckily he didn't hit Wendy. "Kiss! Kiss!" Some kids started shouting, I could see Clyde blush a little and he quickly smooch Bebe on the lips. He quickly passed the bottle on to David and smiled. Once David started spinning the bottle I focused my whole attention on it, last time it almost hit Wendy but this time it might be Wendy. As it came to a stop it almost hit me but instead it hit someone next to me, I turned my head to look and saw Kyle. "Wow I get to kiss Brkflovski? What a lucky day" Kyle turned bright red and for some reason that pissed me off a bit. Kyle's always been one to blush quickly for the littlest things ,but he looked really different when David said that.

David got up from where he sat and moved closer to Kyle, "do you wanna do this amor?" Okay what the fuck? Are they dating or something? Is David or/and Kyle gay? Not that it's wrong I mean, I just didn't think Kyle would be the person to be that way. Does that sound rude? Shit I'm not good at this. Kyle looked down and nodded his head a little, David lifted his head a bit and their lips meet each other, they started to move until someone finally said something. "Wow.. WHY CAN'T I HAVE THAT" I looked over to see Kenny tearing up a little, "Isn't that nice Stan,, hashtag slay queen!" It kinda pissed me off everyone thought Kyle and David were so cute. "It's whatever I guess." I stood up and excused myself, I went outside and sat down on the door step. What was wrong with me right now? I'm happy for Kyle and David but my heart feels.. bad? Fuck this is so confusing, I like Wendy but I'm having weird feelings for Kyle. I stayed outside for what felt like hours till someone came outside as well, I looked over and saw Kyle. The person I didn't want to see right now, "Hey Stan, uh are you okay? You kinda left before you got your turn" he sat down next to me and put an arm around my shoulder. "Yeah just.. when did you and David get together?" I felt like shit right now, my voice was struggling to kept itself together. "Me and David? Pff, we're not together. I mean I think he likes me but I don't know if I like him, weird right?" Hearing that made me feel just a little better, I'm going to regret this but who the fuck cares?

I lean over to him and grabbed his chin, closing my eyes as my lips moved over to his. Once they finally meet I tasted his soft, perfect lips, they tasted like alcohol and candy. When we broke our kiss he just sat there staring at me, "Sorry, I just wanted to try something" he looked down and smiled, "Yeah.. that's fine." He looked like he needed to say something but before he could the door opened. "Ky there you are! Oh hey Stanley. Common it karaoke and Tweek and Craig are singing CPR! I wanna go next and your coming with me" "We're singing material girl!!!" "Oh yeah Kenny's our plus one" It was David and Kenny. I looked over to Kyle who looked at them and then me, he stood up and offered me his hand, I just shook my head and smiled at him. He looked a bit disappointed but went with Kenny and David.

I stood up and looked at the door. I felt like crying my eyes out for no real reason, I felt the urge to kiss Brokflovski again. I felt greedy I didn't just want to kiss him, I wanted more. I wanted him. I started to head home and once I got to the door everything went blank. I don't remember anything that happened after that probably because I was to busy with my thoughts.

-

Wow! First chapter done don't expect to much from this book cuz I'll probably forget abt it 😍