His Ink

Adelaide was her name. And she was also the most beautiful girl the boy had ever seen. I will not describe her to you, for each of our definitions of beautiful exist on different dimensions. This is why I leave it to each of your imaginations to create her. And please, make her out of the ones you hold near, for she was the closest cloud to heaven to ever exist. If you are wondering whether or not the boy discovered her again, the answer I will give you is no. He did not discover her. He found what was within her, and rather than her face, Gravity had him fall for her heart.
The date was October 1st, 1952.
The second beginning to a story I've watched too close to forget, and too vividly to resist writing down. I ask that you not wonder how I know their story to its core. All I shall say is that I was there. And I watched.
Adelaide worked at a restaurant in New York City. Of course, back then it was much simpler, so erase all skyscrapers from your memory, because at that time, people hadn't dared to dream to their irrational heights.
The boy, aged 19 years, sat at a table outside, waiting to see her. And once he saw her, even onlookers could guess he was too deeply in love to see anyone else. She approached carefully. She recognized him from two nights prior as the man who rescued her from that cold rain.
She sat across from him.
"What is your name?" She asked. The boy took another piece of paper out of his jacket and another pen, mimicking the instance from before.
After scribbling for a while, he passed the paper back to her.
'My name is not important. Nor is the fact I knew you were here. I have come to ask you a simple question.'
"What is that?" She questioned.
He took the paper and wrote again.
'Will you come with me tonight to look at the stars?' After Adelaide saw his request, she looked at him for a long time.
"I suppose I could. But what do I have to trust? You are a man with an unknown name who has not spoken a word to me." She told him. He nodded, and once more, taking the paper, wrote some more.
'Then may I count on seeing you tonight? There are many answers waiting for you there just as the stars wait for the sun to set.' After seeing this, Adelaide smiled.
"You will see me there. And it will be there where I learn your name."