title says everything

Heyyo!! So.. let's start from the beginning. First- abuela's husband died through a bad case of heartworm instead. At that time, Julieta we're 2 years old and abuela was pregnant with Bruno. By the time she did get to birth, the two sisters had become three. Now, when they were running, abuela put the children down and sacrificed herself for the town. Now, abuelo was furious, making the candle grow with magic (abuelo was a ghost). The house was made, and the ghost of abuelo took care of them. When they(abuela and abuelo) thought that the kids were old enough to be alone, they fused into the Casita. Now, everyone, including mirabel, had a gift at the age of five. They were all the same. Mirabel's gift was that she could make herself a foggy ghost-like substance, and phase through walls. This helped a lot, Incase someone got locked outside their room, or maybe there was a fire and they forgot their idk- storage unit key or smth. When y/n (my runaway story) found Casita, it had only been a couple months since Casita broke down. The main reason Casita broke down was because abuela and Bruno did not get along well, so, she kind of destroyed the candle. But when the townspeople helped and the madrigals had their home back, they dedicated the doorknob to the ghost of abuela and abuelo. Both of them were able to hold the doorknob, which made the madrigals surprised. If you have any questions, comment them :)