Daddydom19

instagram: DaddyDom19 would like to send you a message

Daddydom19: *attachment 1* *attachment 2*
DaddyDom19: Hey princess, look at what your instagram made me do 💦

[accept]

babybunny4: i'm glad to see you liked it! what about the outfit did you like most?

Daddydom19: the skirt, the pretty pink pleated skirt. i wish you were sitting on my lap with no underwear in that thing, pretty girl.

babybunny4: would it please you?

Daddydom19: yes it would, babygirl.

babybunny4: what should i call daddydom19?

Daddydom19: sir, daddy, or master are the only things you shall call me. idc about your name.

babybunny4: my name is liv or livvy

Daddydom19: how about slut or whore?

babybunny4: yes sir. where do you live master?

DaddyDom19: LA, california.

babybunny4: me too daddy <3
babybunny4: wanna meet up?

Daddydom19: Daylight motel in downtown LA at 11pm?

babybunny4: i'll make sure not to wear any underwear and i'll wear my prettiest bra and skirt ;)

Daddydom19: good girl. wear lots of mascara and eyeliner
Daddydom19: i love runny makeup from tears.

i throw down my phone and hide my face in my favorite stuffed animal, berry.

he wants me?
he loves me?
he likes my body?

my head races with exited thoughts.

what accessories do i wear?
how am i going to get there?
can he drop me off?
what does he look like?

it's only mid-day how would i spend the next seven hours?

hour one:

i take a deserved shower making sure to condition my hair well and to use lots of strawberry shower gel. of course i wanna smell yummy. after finishing the shower i do my very in depth skin care routine, i want my skin to be baby smooth for daddy.

hour two:

i scroll through snapchat for a while snapping back all the guys who have snapped me and have swiped up on my selfies with compliments.

Joshua: you have a sexy body, damn girl i wish you were here 😩

Livvy: i could only imagine

Mark 🎣: damn girl, do you have an only fans?

livvy: no not yet, i'm only 15 :P
livvy: you like me?

Mark 🎣: i know i'm 20 but if you send me pics i'll cash app you.
i just need to see that ass baby girl

livvy: 🟥 tap to open snap
livvy: 🟪 tap to open snap

hour three:

i turn on my playlist and look in my mirror, i admire my eyes and their beautiful grey look, and my long brunette hair. i move my eyes down to my chest area, i love my chest... they're so perky and a size D looks nice on my petite body... i always wished they were bigger until a guy online said they look massive on my small body. i stare at my stomach, it's perfectly flat... i have never been a gainer of tummy pounds, j even have a toned looked to my tummy. let's move to my thighs, they're small and skinny, not in a bad way but in another way that suits my body. one time while being on the bed a guy was able to get his whole hand almost completely around my thigh, he left pretty dark pink and pastel blues and purple in the shape on a hand on that night. i like being bruised with my pale skin. let's not talk about my feet, feet are icky.

hour four:

i begin doing my hair, i'm going to curl it and brush out those curls. i want my hair to look twisty and wavy like a calm ocean of brunette.

hour five:

i chose out a pretty outfit that will fit my slim body nicely. a pretty pink pleated skirt, a white cropped tank top that sits tightly on my chest. i decide i want a little more from it. i lay out my white fishnets and my thigh-highs. i cant chose which one i want... i stare at the white thigh highs and then back at the white fishnets. i pick up the white thigh-highs and nod, showing i have approved of them. finally, i add cute little heart lollipop earrings and a pink cat collar choker.

hour six:

i throw on my makeup that i do everyday and add a little bit of highlighter to my inner eyes and blush on my pale nose.

i'm so excited, i hope he's hot.

hour seven:

i check the uber app to see how i'm getting to the motel and decide it's too much money to pay. i call up one of my boy best friends, tanner, and see if he can give me a ride. he agrees and says he'll be there shortly.

when i get in the strong smell of mary jane fills
his car and he greets me with a cloud of smoke in my face. i brush it past my face and ask for a hit.

"livster, are you sure? you've never wanted to take a hit before?" he raises his eyebrows with concern

"i'm sure, i'm like all grown up now tanner," i say with an innocent smile on my face, i feel my face heat up with embarrassment.

"liv, i don't know. you're like a little sister to me.. i know you're not so innocent in every area but drugs is not something i'll let you do.." he says placing his hand on my thigh out of support and raises a small smile.

"you're a party pooper," i say nudging away from him jokingly. my smile makes my eyes squint up.

after a while drive we pull at the run down motel and i hop out, my white converse hitting the concrete.

"remember, i'm only a call away if something goes wrong livvy," he says while rolling up my window and putting down the drive of the motel.

babybunny4: i'm here, what room.
Daddydom19: room F17, i'll be there baby girl.

after scouting down the room number for a while i find it. i hesitantly knock on the door looking down at my feet. the door opens and i look up at a man that is about two feet taller than me. i studied his face for a second, he has aged like wine it seems. his dark graying hair frames his forehead and his jaw bones are strong. there are some permanent wrinkles in his forehead but he doesn't seem to be over the age of fifty. he reminds me of most suburban dads.

"hello sweetie," he says with a sweet fatherly tone in his voice.

"hi..." i say melting into his voice and letting him take my hand.

"you look a little young hun," he says raising his eyebrows.

"i'm eighteen," i lie with a confident voice.

he brings me inside the room, the yellow toned light tints to room with shades of yellow.  he takes off his shirt revealing his dad bod. he picks me up like nothing and sets me on the bed.

"just stay calm princess," he says as he positions my arms and legs in a position

"you look so helpless and perfect in this position,"

his words fill my stomach with butterflies, that's when i stoped feeling guilty for hooking up with such an older guy who definitely is with me cheating on his wife. that's when i realized how good it felt to be so appreciated by men.

oh how fucking good it was indeed.

———
authors notes: i guess this can be counted as more of a prologue. this gives you a nice insight to the story and more is to come. it took me a day to write this and get it to a point i felt comfortable posting it.

word count: 1290